• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP] Deletion inactive players.

Ronaldino

Esso Eh
Reaction score
Hello.

I request a script for deletion inactive players (also skills, guilds etc.) some days ago I got this one but now I lost it. I know AFS-CMS got that function but it wont delete guilds etcs.

Don't you believe would be more effective an executed command on mysql? (Don't have one)

I believe he ment that it would be more efficient for you to manually enter a command in the MySQL prompt.

However, such a script as requested is very easy to do, I even recommend yourself to give it a shot. What you need to do, is to basically check a players lastlogin field. You should convert it to proper time by using mktime, then you simply check for any users which are older than x days and if it is, simply remove all the requested fields by using the MySQL command; delete.

Then if you still cannot do it, get in contact with me through PM (or post here, might check it out once in a while).

We wishes full deletion - with storage values, items etc. If somebody has this code, simply share it ;) I don't want to make mistake and delete more players that I wanted to :p

I think its gonna be;

guilds
guild_invites
guild_ranks
accounts
bans
houses
house_lists
players
player_deaths
player_depotitems
player_items
player_skills
player_storage
player_viplist
tiles & tile_items [for cleaning items from cleaned houses]
And if someone using Gesior's Shop it will need to delete player name from database table "z_ots_comunication".

Last edited:
Get AFS-CMS ;) They got a feature like this where you can delete inactive players, or etc all players lvl 20- :p (or any other optional level)

Thanks Znote ;) I uploaded mine and used this feature. Works nice.

Get AFS-CMS ;) They got a feature like this where you can delete inactive players, or etc all players lvl 20- :p (or any other optional level)

But man, Avarians script is nothing special... deleting only players, and what about guilds/skills/houses/invites eh ? :)

Back