• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [phpMyAdmin] Enable Editing

Exoltes

Novia OTserv Developer
Reaction score
I'm working on a 8.54 Open Tibia Server using The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit).

I've imported a version of Znote/Geisor AAC to use as my website. But now that I'm trying to configurate my monsters on my website it seems that I have to change everything inside my phpMyAdmin which isn't a problem but when I go there and access my z_monsters table i can't seem to edit any of the rows.
I've been looking around in there a bit but since my knowledge is rather thin on this subject I figured it would be better to ask for help instead of ruining things in my server.

So if anyone can tell me how I can enable editing of rows in my 'phpMyAdmin' that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Thats because there is no auto increment.. what you can do is for example UPDATE z_monsters SET X = X, or this DELETE FROM z_monsters WHERE X = X

Back