• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Pinkest Clown on Celesta (Real Tibia)

Almost makes me want to start over again... Hunted off Eldera atm and don't feel like paying 700k to be power abused, I don't know either of you but I might look into it if you don't mind :D

Made lvl 48 and 49 screens coming tomorrow

nfFhjWQ.jpg

7Keofue.jpg

Also looted my first dragon shield (no screen) :D

Well, I've been trying to play but every time I log in I get massive lags and it says "game server not responding". I think its probably because I am from USA trying to play European server, but just in case is anyone else getting these lags?

Working fine for me. Im from EU though. Sometimes redüing but mostly doing fine.
Maybe try WTFast/Tibia Tunnel

Interesting...
Look whos speaking :D Waddup buddy? It isnt very often thata Ghost visits my thread xD

@Topic Currently final exams started so there wont be any updates in the next few weeks i guess^^

Thanks for inviting me, but I have many old friends on Celesta and my guild Im happy there :)

Well, all 9 of my accounts recently got deleted. I am delaying my arrival, but I do have a level 8 afk training till hes got a decent mlvl.
(btw to all you botters CIP has implemented a new detection tool so becareful)

UPDATE!

Today I was gonna hunt mutated rats with Beiibis lil sorc so I was waiting at Yala dp for her to get supplies and guess who I meet there? Our commander of the first Division, Sargent Raa, who had just completed his knight outfit. Congratz on that one mate!

mE7HjDK.jpg

Later went hunting with Beibiis lil sorc Stepfire @Mutaed Rats and took 2 lvls there (one with Beibii and one solo)^^ Thanks for showing me this spot Beibii!!! Gives some gold exp^^

syWaV6Z.jpg

uzT9YKp.jpg

At the end of the day I was chilling with the guildies at our nice gh in svar and having a good time :D I got to meet Mag the Executioner , my guide Oband, our ladies and ofc Jabba :D

EMst4tr.jpg

QU8UAxz.jpg

Love mah guild < 3

Cheers,
Pinkest Clown

pretty nice, do you always play manual?
Yes, I never bot :) I hate botting and as this is my highest char in RL TIBIA ive ever had, all the exploring is very exiting to me. You could say tibia is like a huuge custom map for me :p Also I value the social aspect in Tibia more than leveling or progress itself thus I sometimes hang out hours with guildmates on ts or in chat instead of lvling^^ Wanna join me on Celesta?

Last edited:
Well here are some more updates :)
Level 54, an invisible clown (due to lags yesterday), Art Featherpitch gifting me a pig puppet because its pink (see in inventory), and dynamite fishing with Kate and Max :D Ja das trau ich ihr zu :D

I can see now why many people left real tibia due to annoying kicks or lags. But the game is always as much fun as you make it to be. What ever happened to the glorious inspiration and rpg of the old Tibian times? Has everyone dropped that for the striving to compete with botters or the simple process of progress? Tibia has always had its flaws but what made it awesome were always the players. When I see how frustrated people are nowadays I cant believe theyve been tibia players. Dont bother with botters. Either hunt them down or find another way to enjoy tibia with your guild and friends :)

TiIAHuC.jpg

3gmgvRW.jpg

KqKeXsQ.jpg

3A1lzxp.jpg

w8MO80n.jpg

9dfQKit.jpg

apfQmrs.jpg

Cheers,
Damon

Last edited:
So I was doing the Dreamers Challenge Quest today - twice :p First time with Arwyyn but i died at the magic towers due to us having a bit of a misunderstanding and blocking each other at the walls.
Also the puzzle took us ages to do, or well, Arwyyn. I didnt get it at all haha :D Second time Art Featherpitch accompanied me and solved the puzzle like a boss in a few mins xD
So at some point I got to wander through the realm of dreams and eventually ended up joining the brotherhood, being convinced by what Art Featherpitch calls giving "advice" to people.
Oh and some old lvl up screen xD

rHgcks4.jpg

k8u01j6.jpg

NDcMUVt.jpg

MzQHlxp.jpg

QIFwRPn.jpg

HQIhRbg.png

bNj5Pvl.jpg

QzbOy6t.jpg

QOMfum3.jpg

ARjUtpQ.jpg

nSGgcCD.jpg