• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Players are blocking the entrance to Fiehonja.

thiago1505

Reaction score

Names who are blocking:Mage Kick, Leinad, Didactaa, Knight Rusherden, Khaos Death, Xuliiko Bex.

GM please, do something.

Last edited:
They, my guildmates. Weren't blocking the path, they was doing defense for lose PZ for one of our guildmates, as they said then there is another way to get there.

And if there is someone blocking then path then it's good idea to report it in here, but just don't report it if he did only for a minute.

Blocking off areas
It is not tolerated to block off an area for longer than 15 minutes. This is a serious abuse of a game weakness and may lead to a banishment of your account.
For more information, in here: Rules - ShadowCores

They, my guildmates. Weren't blocking the path, they was doing defense for lose PZ for one of our guildmates, as they said then there is another way to get there.

And if there is someone blocking then path then it's good idea to report it in here, but just don't report it if he did only for a minute.

For more information, in here: Rules - ShadowCores

The player in the photo Blocker asked to enter and your guildmates don't let...

(and I know I have another entry)

The player in the photo Blocker asked to enter and your guildmates don't let...

(and I know I have another entry)

Of course, if they let them enter in then he can destroy the defense and push all of them to give space for other people which want to enter in as well, so for safety they didn't.

Mr. Dyablo;
How long you need to wait to loose pz? 15 Minutes
How long you need to block a path to break the rule? 15 Minutes
But what if there's another way to access the area? YOU ARE STILL BLOCKING A PATH

Don't defend your people, imparciality is a quality and i think you don't have it.

Mr. Dyablo;
How long you need to wait to loose pz? 15 Minutes
How long you need to block a path to break the rule? 15 Minutes
But what if there's another way to access the area? YOU ARE STILL BLOCKING A PATH

Don't defend your people, imparciality is a quality and i think you don't have it.

Nah if there is another way to acces it's not blocking area use brain sometimes.

Dude, we have not been there more than 12 minutes, nor had there been for not letting the players and finally, there is an entrance on the other hand, sesexecutive before sending a report make sure that exceed 15 minutes and do not have access to another way.

Back