• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PMO - From Basic to Ultimate maps! See my progress...

hhaa man !
ur first pic make my laugh but ur last pic make my see you as a pro mapper;=)

He basically copied it.. Right
Well, so if I make a desert with some stones and shizz, I copy darashia, I copy ankh.
its called inspire.

Yea i made that map in like 15 mins it wasent supposed to be an "amazing" map as I didnt rlly try and could/would make a better one if I want to.

nah... Made a treehouse gonna add it to my map... first tree house ive done so not great will try again later for my own map.

Attachments

PMO, its good to see you getting better and better now the only thing you need to work on is how to speak with others.

I saw at first, your mapping was overcrowded.. i see its getting better.. keep it up :D

One of my 3 ice camps... This one is to north of my ice island with a ice witch tower on floor 6 / +1 there is a path through the mountain that takes you to mines (POI creatures)... But in the camp is just barbarians, war wolfs and Ice witches... Ghazbaran spawns inside mines :p

Attachments

Your progressing very well, but.. you dont need to put 2 fires and 2 anvils together all bunched up with each other :p

All Together: 7/10

Back