• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

POI Script Plz!

Nekhron09

Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to help me. I would love to have a script for POI so that the players have to receive all of the spirits of the demon bosses inorder to open the door you would normally need to open with the crystal key 3700. If anyone can please make a script or give me a link to someone who has already did it would be greatly appreciated. I already have it set so the players can receive the spirits by stepping on the throne, i just want the door to be locked if the dont have them all and if they do have them all it opens for them and then shuts right after that one person enters so that if anyone else didnt receive the spirits they cant enter. Please OTLAND u rock i really need your help on this one.;)

Back