• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Pókemon Enigma] progress thread

Jetro

jangeldev
Reaction score
Well, to be honest I have to say that I have tried this at least 3 times, of course, working alone, for my university and my job (actually I’m unemployed :() I had to throw it to the trashbin. But now I want to restart this project, now I have more free time and I’m sure I can finish this.

As I said, I couldn’t advance too much past times ‘cause I was working alone, now I’m recruiting people to work on this SERIOUSLY.

Actually I will manage the first generation pokes, maybe I can work with second generation later. This is a general approach of some systems:
  • Spells System: Wild pokes and summons need to be a level to cast a certain spell.
  • Level System: The wild pokes have they own levels, summons too. The wild pokes can evolve while they are fighting.
  • Daycare: Like GBA Games you will be able to save 2 pokes, they will get exp every minute, of course you will have to pay for that. Two pokes with the same name and different sex could give you an egg, could you be lucky for get it?
  • Evolve System: The pokes can evolve like GBA Games, some pokes will evolve automatically at reach certain level, others will need some stones, other will evolve by trading.
  • Duel NPC’s: They will give you some cash when you defeat them. You can fight with them once per hour.
  • Gym Leaders: They are leaders, they are not easy, but every medal can give you some abilities, could you defeat them?
  • Tasks: You will get some items when you defeat a certain quantity of pokes, they have an order, when you finish it you will be able to start the other.
  • Quests: Every quest in the server is random, if you go to Celadon quest you can receive a prize and your friends get another prize, could you be luckier than your friends?
  • Pokemon Abilities: All the abilities what you know, even those which were obtained by TM (i refer first generation).
  • Map: 0%

Here i'll post some advances that i make, of course, feel free to make a constructive criticism, feel free to express any suggestions, feedbacks, etc.

Last edited:
thanks ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Today advances:

• Finished Channel Menu System. Now is used to other subsystems like these:
    • Pókedex System.
      tb_UFQ.gif
    • Some abilities of Pókemon (Teleport and flash).
      6WhwUx.gif
  • Evolve by trade. Graveler , Kadabra, Haunter, Machoke can evolve only by trading.
  • Pókemon Abilities. Not finished at all, just the simple ones.

Back