• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon Online 2 [JrSe]

To everyone! The forum will be delayed, unfortunately I don't have exact release date set yet.

I made some mapping while im waiting at the forum (some issues with the webhost service).

686crp.png

fb9x92.png

dewdv5.png

2602zk0.png

anyone who can see what town i made?

To everyone! The forum will be delayed, unfortunately I don't have exact release date set yet.

I made some mapping while im waiting at the forum (some issues with the webhost service).

anyone who can see what town i made?

i guess that town with professor oak, i dont remember what it is called but someething with P it is south from viridian city

yeh... i think i'm leaving this project 'cos of, shall we say, "differences" between the project leader and myself. Especially when I appear to be doing 99% of the work.

The "project leader" is a pathetic little child that thinks everyone should do all the work and he gets all the glory. So I would like to say that I am now starting my own, private, project of the same style. This project will now wither and die.

thanks for the support,i am finishing the mapping on the ice islands.

Edit: Gav has been droped because of his attitude and thinking hes the boss of it all.

How smart could u be scale from 1/10 ?

Your Pathetic..

Fuck this project.. Gav was your only chance, he should have been the boss.

ohh ffs ..

Your Pathetic..

ohh ffs ..
Thanks for the compliment :) If you're still interested in working on this project with just myself and perhaps a couple of my trusted friends then do get in contact :).

Your Pathetic..

ohh ffs ..

lol ???
you noob Tokyo Created the projekt so shut tue fuck up...
if you cant accept it then dont join ahhahaa you will kicked always from all projekt right??
cuz you are a child omg you didn´t nothing for the projekt omg you need 10000 days for 1 forum... phpbb3 or SMF.
i just needed 20 min with filezilla etc..
stop insult or i will pwn you.

lol ???
you noob Tokyo Created the projekt so shut tue fuck up...
if you cant accept it then dont join ahhahaa you will kicked always from all projekt right??
cuz you are a child omg you didn´t nothing for the projekt omg you need 10000 days for 1 forum... phpbb3 or SMF.
i just needed 20 min with filezilla etc..
stop insult or i will pwn you.

Hey smart guy, first of all I DID NOT GET KICKED! I left, i dont want to work on a project wich dont have a scripter nor anyone who can do a shit and just want cash from everyone else works.

You dont get it huh? I dont want to work for a guy who dont make a shit and just kick the one who actually could do anything for this project, since we left .. This project will die. You wont find anyone who can make the scripts .. Since it need c++ acknowledge. Also, who actually made something? Me and Gav was the only ones who actually had made something.. Ohh, hold on.. Akon also! You guys didn't do a shit, we were the ones who made everything.

So what are you gonna do when we leave? Go ahead make your phpBB forum wich i can do to, i just got stuck in SMF since i dont WANT PhpBB cuz it sucks .. You were the one who asked me for help on SMF install .. You said something with "What to type here?" remeber eh? I belive everyone else in your phail project will leave to, if they don't that's just dumb.

So, me and Gav gonna work on our own from now. We need more mappers tough.

So, don't come here and tell me we were the noobs. Because we were the only ones who made something.

I made nothin ?! Check the fucking mapping i did, the designs .. I actually made 70+ pokemons outfits & names to wich takes alot of time..

I can't wait to see how fail this project is. If it even leaves the whole "planning" stage, which I would like to add only myself and Andre/Cloow had ANY input to. Nobody else had ANY ideas to put forward or anything to making this game work.

Get ready for another pokémon project that failed because of greedy "team" members who are only in it to make a quick buck.

Hey smart guy, first of all I DID NOT GET KICKED! I left, i dont want to work on a project wich dont have a scripter nor anyone who can do a shit and just want cash from everyone else works.

You dont get it huh? I dont want to work for a guy who dont make a shit and just kick the one who actually could do anything for this project, since we left .. This project will die. You wont find anyone who can make the scripts .. Since it need c++ acknowledge. Also, who actually made something? Me and Gav was the only ones who actually had made something.. Ohh, hold on.. Akon also! You guys didn't do a shit, we were the ones who made everything.

So what are you gonna do when we leave? Go ahead make your phpBB forum wich i can do to, i just got stuck in SMF since i dont WANT PhpBB cuz it sucks .. You were the one who asked me for help on SMF install .. You said something with "What to type here?" remeber eh? I belive everyone else in your phail project will leave to, if they don't that's just dumb.

So, me and Gav gonna work on our own from now. We need more mappers tough.

So, don't come here and tell me we were the noobs. Because we were the only ones who made something.

I made nothin ?! Check the fucking mapping i did, the designs .. I actually made 70+ pokemons outfits & names to wich takes alot of time..
ahahahhaha and with that your offline time???
hahauwhauwhauwha man you just gived that... iin the other projekt poke world you got kicked cuz you were a child and you gived them 70 shit... hhhahahah so in every projekt you give the leader 70 poke chars ? loool
you cant map omg ... not at pokemon i said that it r0x cuz i didnt want to make you cry.. so shut up leave the thread bye bye
and pleas dont write a histroy.. if you want to diss me or try to fu** me ok hahahaahaha i fu** your life with only some words go to school make your parents happy and shut up!

I can't wait to see how fail this project is. If it even leaves the whole "planning" stage, which I would like to add only myself and Andre/Cloow had ANY input to. Nobody else had ANY ideas to put forward or anything to making this game work.

Get ready for another pokémon project that failed because of greedy "team" members who are only in it to make a quick buck.

Yeah, if they were not such pathetic idiots .. This project actually could be finished.

Back