• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon Online 2 [JrSe]

Yeah, if they were not such pathetic idiots .. This project actually could be finished.

paethic idiots?
ahahahah look at your avatar ahahwuhahahahahahah!!
ahahahah
!!!
11 year old child omg you cant do anything only abit with ps write text finnish then you want to be gangsta of all hahahahahahahahaha you leaved the projekt cuz your fucken frend... that programmer said to you that we cant finnish it cuz c++ hahaha he just want some respect.... and you respect him like your father^^ ups more than your father hahaha

I'm leaving this Project.

First of all, none of the members in this project can speak properly english. Second, the scripter is (busy) so he can't do a shit nor do he know how to make a "catch" system.

Third of all, it seems like im the only one who want to make something about this.

Good luck in the future Gunni

You call that getting kicked?

Yes, i give the leader 70 pokes. What's the deal? I made em ..
Please, tell me something you did on this project? If my mapping is so horrible, please show me yours!

To everyone who is in this project, leave it as fast you can. Trust me, this is a waste of time.

It's time for you to visit
english.jpg

Well, the other members on this forum likes my designs.

A teaser from my next release.

It's not done yet tough.

iw7sbq.png

pretty sick

Very nice, thanks man

Niiice '-'

I do not quite understand the 3rd
could you explain?

God job, thanks;p

REP + Cloow ,very good thaks for sharing.

It's awesome but how do I link it so I get transfered to the real homepage? ;o

This first start page is the best :p I'll use it for sure ; )

rep for you

Last edited:
and cloow its took u atleast 3 days to TRY and make a forum,and when xatar hopped in to helped u,u didn tknow a damn thing on what to do,so what else did u do,oh right the pokemon ,ok well its easy as fuck to name pokemon,you see there was the sprites and the outfits were chanegd with tibias so i already ahd the outfits,all i ahve to do was add names and change int he monster.xml so really cloow you havent done shit int he project except for be offline more than half of the time,and for gav,he might have made a pokeball script but u didnt do a return shit,and maybe you did a few others things,but u wernt gonna do all the work by urself,because if you were listening the project needed another scripter,so idk maybe if you could open your ears and listen you might be able to hear what people are saying instead of blabbing your mouth off with words people dont give 2 shits about kk? so if you want to go along with ur PO project have fun because everyone is this thread wont give and will never give 2 shits about its and maybe cloow will but noone cares bout him,so um yeh he dont count,so this is where i say bye bye.

You call that getting kicked?

Yes, i give the leader 70 pokes. What's the deal? I made em ..
Please, tell me something you did on this project? If my mapping is so horrible, please show me yours!

To everyone who is in this project, leave it as fast you can. Trust me, this is a waste of time.

It's time for you to visit
english.jpg

Well, the other members on this forum likes my designs.

oh damn fuckign nice...NOT woopie doo you made a few designs but in my project you did shit.

and cloow its took u atleast 3 days to TRY and make a forum,and when xatar hopped in to helped u,u didn tknow a damn thing on what to do,so what else did u do,oh right the pokemon ,ok well its easy as fuck to name pokemon,you see there was the sprites and the outfits were chanegd with tibias so i already ahd the outfits,all i ahve to do was add names and change int he monster.xml so really cloow you havent done shit int he project except for be offline more than half of the time,and for gav,he might have made a pokeball script but u didnt do a return shit,and maybe you did a few others things,but u wernt gonna do all the work by urself,because if you were listening the project needed another scripter,so idk maybe if you could open your ears and listen you might be able to hear what people are saying instead of blabbing your mouth off with words people dont give 2 shits about kk? so if you want to go along with ur PO project have fun because everyone is this thread wont give and will never give 2 shits about its and maybe cloow will but noone cares bout him,so um yeh he dont count,so this is where i say bye bye.

FFS! I was my friends house in 3 days, you mean i can't have a life if im in your project? Seriusly..

I wont even talk about the fucking forum .. Since i already answered that question.

FFS! I was my friends house in 3 days, you mean i can't have a life if im in your project? Seriusly..

I wont even talk about the fucking forum .. Since i already answered that question.

then what about your so-called pokemon that takes 10-20 minutes haha,you really dont know what ur talking about,dude,u didnt make the outfits,they were already improted once you add the sprites,so all you had to do is change the name.

then what about your so-called pokemon that takes 10-20 minutes haha,you really dont know what ur talking about,dude,u didnt make the outfits,they were already improted once you add the sprites,so all you had to do is change the name.

Alright man! I DID NOT SAY I MADE THE FUCKING SPRITES!

I renamed the monsters put em in folders and put the oufits on em for pokes.

It's not 10-20 min work.

were already improted once you add the sprites,so all you had to do is change the name.
Do you really know what your talking about lol ?

srsly its fuckd up that they left because now we don't have a scripter and mapper :s, but dont make a fight herei n this thread its waste of page's isnt it xd

Holy crap. Grammar is lost on you isn't it?

What exactly have you and any other members remaining on the team done? Please, give me a list. I fail to see anything.

I'm sure everyone in this thread interested in this project would rather play one that's not going to take a year to come out even in BETA... This project will die in approx. 3....2....1.... DEAD

Edit:
srsly its fuckd up that they left because now we don't have a scripter and mapper :s, but dont make a fight herei n this thread its waste of page's isnt it xd
We left because Tokyo is useless and doesn't have any idea what he's doing. Why should I use my time for a team that don't do anything? I'm told one member on the team is there -just- to make a client... You know... the thing that takes like two minutes. It's a poorly put together team, with nobody doing any work.

actually cloow all u had to do is goto the monsters file and a behemoth is a blastoise it already ahs the outfit all u ahd to do is rename ,so u dont know what ur talkign about haha./and cloow wasent a mapper

Indeed, actually. We're looking for a mapper.

Feel free to sign up.

hmm well thats where ur wrong gav,because we already have 1 and 1/2 cities done and 6 hunting grounds,and what do u ahve done??? a wordpad of ideas...hmm sound slike u got ur shit cut out for yeh huh hahahaha

actually cloow all u had to do is goto the monsters file and a behemoth is a blastoise it already ahs the outfit all u ahd to do is rename ,so u dont know what ur talkign about haha./and cloow wasent a mapper

And yet he still managed to do more than you...

You don't even know how to set items to unmoveable! How the hell can you be leader of a team making and OTS?

Indeed, actually. We're looking for a mapper.

Feel free to sign up.

thanks for the offer but no thanks, because i think we CAN finish this project :p, the start was just bad, but its gettin better now atm

hmm well thats where ur wrong gav,because we already have 1 and 1/2 cities done and 6 hunting grounds,and what do u ahve done??? a wordpad of ideas...hmm sound slike u got ur shit cut out for yeh huh hahahaha

Well, so far i know me and akon was the only one who made some mapping. I did not send the map to you so .. Akon must.

Well, 40% of catch system. 2 cities, and members wich is avaible to do something.

thanks for the offer but no thanks, because i think we CAN finish this project :p, the start was just bad, but its gettin better now atm

Alright, we wont take you in later on.
It's your choice. :D

Well, so far i know me and akon was the only one who made some mapping. I did not send the map to you so .. Akon must.

Well, 40% of catch system. 2 cities, and members wich is avaible to do something.

i didnt send them too yet :p

OMG! That would take even more time lol ..

Not a mapper ? That's only your opinion.

Hello Otland, i will post my latest works here.

2cxz0vq.png

24m9pxi.jpg

4rf52a.png

2m64yop.png

It's Nice :D

Umm,,the first two look simple and the other ones are okay.

Looks nice, but it could look even nicer if they were finished.

niiice ;]

Only liked the 3rd picture. The last is just uterrly useless in my opinion and has a bunch of things that don't fit nor clash well.
For the 3rd picture: 7/10
For the others: 4/10

let's see... what's done:
Test map
Capture script
Summon & Return system
Database is almost ready for the new storage system.
Oh yeh, and the active 6 pokemon have HP and EXP and LVL already.

Yes, I did them today because I found the time. What do you have done? Oh wait, nothing. You don't even have any idea what or how you're doing it.

Back