• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon Online 2 [JrSe]

Kyle

and i never said that we dont need one,gav did. get ur facts straight noob

Oh, sorry. It wasen't you who said that.

paethic idiots?
ahahahah look at your avatar ahahwuhahahahahahah!!
ahahahah
!!!
11 year old child omg you cant do anything only abit with ps write text finnish then you want to be gangsta of all hahahahahahahahaha you leaved the projekt cuz your fucken frend... that programmer said to you that we cant finnish it cuz c++ hahaha he just want some respect.... and you respect him like your father^^ ups more than your father hahaha

Is this "Kyle" a member on otland?

steal whats ideas the ones where your gonna have a pc box where you can say !withdraw pikachu and get an id or say !pcbox Pickachu and see all the pikachus u have and then get the id to withdraw it or the one where you were gonna put a random pokemon in the grass with some wierd ass uid shit,and both ur ideas liek i sai int he beginnign when u saids them,i didnt like.

steal whats ideas the ones where your gonna have a pc box where you can say !withdraw pikachu and get an id or say !pcbox Pickachu and see all the pikachus u have and then get the id to withdraw it or the one where you were gonna put a random pokemon in the grass with some wierd ass uid shit,and both ur ideas liek i sai int he beginnign when u saids them,i didnt like.

what_the_fuck_am_i_reading_copy_142.jpg

Your english is horrible.

Pokemon Online Tokyo Regions
Kanto
151 Pokemon.
POTR In Production -- Searching Members.
100% COMPLETELY ENGLISH
http://otland.net/f61/pokemon-online-2-jrse-91296/f61/pokemon-online...96/#post928873

Let me correct that.

Pokemon Online Tokyo Regions
Kanto
151 Pokemon.
POTR In Production -- Searching Members.
10% COMPLETELY ENGLISH
http://otland.net/f61/pokemon-online-2-jrse-91296/f61/pokemon-online...96/#post928873

Yes, ideas such as that. Ones that you'll probably use for yourself.

And the Random Encounter script is far superior to anything you'll ever manage.

So yeh, good luck 'cos your project's dead.

hey gav wheres ur notpad of all ur ideas???
already working on another city
5 more hunting grounds
finishing forum<----- that took cloow a logn ass time to even TRY to do it and had hella problems with because he didnt know wth he was doing,
capture/return/summon system being finished right now.
cut/dig/fly/rock smash/surf/light/teleport are being looked into aswell by a few other scripters aswell.

5 more hunting grounds
finishing forum<----- that took cloow a logn ass time to even TRY to do it and had hella problems with because he didnt know wth he was doing,
cut/dig/fly/rock smash/surf/light/teleport are being looked into aswell by a few other scripters aswell.

Oh, lol! I really want to see your forum designs..

Anyways, looks great (if it's the truth) !

What "apparently not"? What are talking about ?

hmm thats what im talking about lets refraze ur saying

"what are talking bout" <--- i thinks theres suppose to be a you,but guess i was right,my grammer is a shit laod better than urs,and because my grammer somtimes sucks is because i type fast.and i can guarentee i am a whole lot smarter than you.

5 more hunting grounds

I call bullshit.

call what you want. scripter is already working,sucks that i got a scripter so soon that knows more scripters??? why dont u bitch some more,because idc,ur noob anyway,and i call bullshit on ur project,wanna know why???? because ur bullshit.

hmm thats what im talking about lets refraze ur saying

"what are talking bout" <--- i thinks theres suppose to be a you,but guess i was right,my grammer is a shit laod better than urs,and because my grammer somtimes sucks is because i type fast.and i can guarentee i am a whole lot smarter than you.

Oh, seriusly.. I forgot "you" ..

I don't agree.

Back