• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! got kicked (you are already logged in!) and now i have waiting list. server got really laggy in the last 4minutes~

so i got kicked, got you are already logged in message, got waiting list full, next attempt to log in i got to 200/200 on waiting list, now i got disconnectioned error at around 185/200, lost my stop on the waiting list so im back to waiting list is full

everyone got kicked and i got into the waiting list, i was at 20 then it kicked again and waiting list full..

Got lvl 16, got kicked. Tried to log in, said i allready was online. Now i'm on the line number 200:(

Attachments

It is very "Fun" not "Funny". Unless there are many clowns, that I am unaware of.

Aaaa now I get it. Well excuse me you fucker, but this isn't a school you geek.

By the way, you quoted me. It should be "funny" and not "Funny" (not a capitalized "f").

18:51 [SvkE]TuRtLe: We're trying to solve the DDoS problems, we're checking if the problem is nuke. We don't recommend hunts now.

Is it much laggs and kicks ingame?

Becouse the waiting list is much faster than normally

There is an outfit that looks just like Monkey D Luffy from One Piece here, does anyone know how to get it? Requirements? Money? Quest? Items?

Aaaa now I get it. Well excuse me you fucker, but this isn't a school you geek.

By the way, you quoted me. It should be "funny" and not "Funny" (not a capitalized "f").

I have capitalized both "F's". Yes, this is not school but, I think you need more school. Now you know the diffrence between Fun and Funny. A typical brazilian mistake, which I see nearly every time I read a forum or log into a Tibian game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back