• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think it's coming online soon.. Reset deosn't take this long.

when the br time zone is night and their all sleeping there are no problems with the server, as soon as they start logging in the server fks upp!

Yeah, but today it have only been online in the evening.

=

Couln't play anything today.

was planning on staying at home and not consume alcohol. Seems PO is off so i'm going out to get drunk and get laid.:wub:

Same here, got in no lag killed like 6 pokemons then i start lagging and guess what? I got kicked. 199 on the waiting list.

Hello, were here to report the currently situation. We have already found the problems and were working to solve them.

1- The game was offline since yesterday till today. Causes: Nukers, DDoS...
We waste a LOT of time investigating that, and nuked ourselves today to test the new protection. Were making everything we can to stop the attacks.

2- Processing problems
The restarts that occur on the server, the famous "run to the hills" is a processing error that starts the server with 15 and rise until exhaust the CPU. He just occur when the server is too full.

3- Diamond Account
Lot of players are asking "And what about my diamond account days?"; Well, they will be replaced when we solve the problem.

4- New servers
The new servers will be released when we correct the problems.That wont take long, since we already found the problems.

So we want to say sorry to everybody, we dont expected that there will be so many players on the first weeks.
After everything being stable and working perfectly, well work on JOHTO and SOUND and others.

SvkE Team

Last edited:
Sounds great im 40 on the list hope i get in now!

Edit: Go block people so they die, leave some room for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back