• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aAAHHRRGG
NOW ALL GETTING THIS DAMN DIAMOND , AND I STILL DONT HAVE IT!!!!
MUHAHAHA WHEN I GET PACC I WILL YOU ALL PNWZ
JUST CATCH PIDGEOTTO , TRADE PIDGEOTTO , 1K dollar AND U ALL DED HAHAHAHAA!!!!

15:44 You see a pikachu.

15:36 You see a raichu.

Last edited:
15:36 You see a raichu.

Damn... did you DEX it?
Someone on Silver has a fearow (probably the only one in the game) and I couldn't dex it before he brought it back (too far) but someone said it gave 1200 EXP for dexing it, can anyone confirm?

I've heard its pretty ownage but havent really gotten to try it yet. My friends said it was something that would make you a bit addicted to it.

I've heard its pretty ownage but havent really gotten to try it yet. My friends said it was something that would make you a bit addicted to it.

It is to be honest, a fun game.
However, if they got a better host and more servers, then yes, I'd enjoy it a lot more.

You really should try it out, use this thread if you need English help, the help channel and game-chat is just infested with BRs and BR tutors.

Damn... did you DEX it?
Someone on Silver has a fearow (probably the only one in the game) and I couldn't dex it before he brought it back (too far) but someone said it gave 1200 EXP for dexing it, can anyone confirm?

Didn't dex it, was on another floor.

There's like 10 fearows on Brass, i see them alot!

Damn... did you DEX it?

I remember I dexed (even killed) it and I can tell you it didn't give that much exp

i play on gold,my nick Asghan.

can somone tell me why i cant catch bellsprout? i 9lv and use 7 pokeballs and all fail :[ .
i dont got money for that type of waste :(

Damn... did you DEX it?

LOL 1200 exp for dexing it its pure bullshit u will only get 300 exp u can do dex it north from saffron in the forest lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back