• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eu falei com turtule ele disse que esta com um problema, a maquina (dedicado) esta muito lenta e nao tem condições de abrir, se abrir vai ficar o lag que tava e as pessoas vao reclamar + ainda

Ele esta tentando resolver o mais rapido possivel.

this is from a br forum where pokemon online and SVE is very active

+ - traduction: i've talked with turtle and he sayd me that the hosting (dedicated) comp is very slow with problems and cannot open the serv he can't open coz with this lag ppl will claim(sorry my eng zuckz)

he is trying to fix as faster possible.

so that is i hope tonight on ;/

Whats the url to that forum? if the svke team is active there you might actually get some human contact with them there. So please share.

I will hope that he dont need to delete the chars..to fix this problem..

delete chars? don't speak shit! nobody never talk about that! they just have problems with the dedicated server, chars has nothing to be with it! -.-

delete chars? don't speak shit! nobody never talk about that! they just have problems with the dedicated server, chars has nothing to be with it! -.-

u never play tibia ot server?
they got problems with the server and need to delete the chars... ;)
And now pokemon server got problems ;D;D
I think they are to many botters they lagging the server UHASUHAHUSUHAS
LOWBOB

Seriously ?! Are they going to delete the chars? I will never waste 120 poke balls again for a Bellysprout!

BTW This is not a TIBIA OT SERVER its a fuckin Pokemon Online server..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back