• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ the massban thing
It is not only a "scare functioN" i also got banned once for botting,they have almost the same players because i guess they dont got only 1 acc or?..

well can anyone check this side?
because i think anything here is wrong
well , his name is "POchat" and he got only 2 posts
and the website is "''''.webb.se
?=?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mirror 1

Mirror 2

17/12/09 - Hello everybody, today starts the Christmas event! To play this version is nescessary redownload the client. The event will be based on the Christmas Pokemons who are scattered around the map. Each one you defeat earns you points. To view the ranking just access the computer at Pokemon Center. More news on this event will appear in the next days. The earth stone returned to work too. The event starts at 17h(Brazil) after shoutdown.

plz tell me how to get points which pokes?

EDIT : Nvm found it out

Last edited:
^ in every spawn there are some christmas pokemons (same as the pokemons on the spawns)

I can't download the new client, it says the account has been suspended. Can someone inform turtle or anyone?

Or rehost the new client?

Lolaye? Kan du langa clienten?

Translation: Lolaye can you sen the client?

Hello! I want to share two tools that can be used for PokemonOnline.

First I got PokemonOnline Buster.
It helps you to connect to the waiting list. Instead of pressing enter 10000times it do it automaticly and make sends an alert when you are in waiting list.
Download PokemonOnline Buster.rar for free on uploading.com

Then I also got TIBIA MCV (PO antilogout)
Its normaly the TIBIA MCV bot for client 8.11 But It can be used to stay online at pokemon. I ussualy use it to stay online while Iam in school. Or when Iam sleeping.. So I dont have to stay like 5h in waiting list.
Download PO Antiloggout.rar for free on uploading.com

I DONT WANT CREDITS FOR THIS TOOLS I HAVENT MADE THEM

The waiting list bot worked amazing, im so glad you someone made this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back