• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stop saying nvm and catch that gyarados and give me 10k then ill give u 100 great balls to catch me a raichu once u did and u have some great balls left u have to catch for me a pikachu right?

^we was so close to kill every single one in cerulean but the plan didnt work as we plant cuz we though when zelph relogs the Gyarados will kill everyone instead of that it just puffed we should jsut return tentacruel so gyarados would go free and kill every 1 dies

And you suck, btw when did i say i was going to play the new server with you?

Lusugo whats that mindcontrol? can you use 2 pokes at the same time or wooooaaaat? :D

stfu

you are here the only spammer

btw lusugo , can u the mindcontrol do only in a battle?

Woulda been funny, to bad I didnt get to see Zelph with it.. she logged 5 seconds before I got on the screen

nuuuuuuu!!

I never would have done it...

^_^

No one deserves to die by a lured Gyarados

^we was so close to kill every single one in cerulean but the plan didnt work as we plant cuz we though when zelph relogs the Gyarados will kill everyone instead of that it just puffed we should jsut return tentacruel so gyarados would go free and kill every 1 dies

zelph can fish gyarados? o_O fishing 80? and if she/he can fish gyarados to kill noobs u have to log in on a noob char (suicide char) and atk it
and maybe some noobs will atk it by mistake too :D

She lured a Gyarados from the spawn with mind control, and brought it to town and relogged hoping it would go wild.

zelph can fish gyarados? o_O fishing 80? and if she/he can fish gyarados to kill noobs u have to log in on a noob char (suicide char) and atk it
and maybe some noobs will atk it by mistake too :D

I was just testing the control mind from Tentacruel :thumbup:

I hope so, or atleast fixing the rest of the pokemon.. but I doubt it. They already released a major update today, unless they've been working all day for another one

2vtrywy.jpg

First Fearow i killed and 1 Great ball :) really happy haha

I woulden't mind catching fearow's and selling them.. but Emerald's economy is so messed up <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back