• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pokémon Online!

it's r0x server?

• Yeszsz! ;)

Votes: 422 65.8%
  • Nooooo! ;(

Votes: 219 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll not host the server, i'll make public ~

I'd probably use it... I'm the sorta person who, if bored enough, will make a new server, make a map and scripts and everything, then put it on and play alone on my own server. xD

Sorry for double post D:

Been browsing this thread for a while and thought why not join
so below are my awesome pokemon (pro paint skillz)
pokemonz2.png

ok so I'm lvl 62 now, playing in Brass and I only have 8.2k, anyone have any tips on making money? tried power plant a few times but my luck there sucks. need money to buy golem + 2 rock stones (rhydon) + pidgeot at lvl 65 :D

oh and @ pepe, that would be awesome and I'd use it to pwn dragonites with a magikarp at lvl 1000:p

Last edited:
I have just woken up, i dreamed that in the PO website was posted more advances about the update and that already the update was closely together: (

u dont play please stop spamming even if its ur thread .. seriously mwauhawuwhauhwu whats that ? tell me why making this useless post

lolaye, you posted posts more useless, look page or 2 behind lool
anyone can post its a discussion!!
he thinks kicks should be hicks
!!
anyway my net is shit, cant see any of the pics posted, anyone wanna enlighten me? would rock if people labeled their pics >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back