• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon Realm Online

ShadowCyndaquil

[PRO]ShadowCyndaquil
Reaction score
+*+Pokemon Realm Online Status+*+​

+*+(Owner)+*+
[PRO]Tokyo

+*+(Mappers)+*+
[PRO]Tokyo
[PRO]Kayla
[PRO]Hellforged
[PRO]Akon

+*+(Scripters0+*+
[PRO]Bintzer
~OPEN SLOT~

+*+(Programmers)+*+
~OPEN SLOT~
~OPEN SLOT~
~OPEN SLOT~

+*+(Spriters)+*+
[PRO]Junior

+*+(Webdesigner)+*+
~OPEN SLOT~

+*+(Forum/Owners)+*+
[PRO]Tokyo
[PRO]Bintzer
[PRO]Hellforged
[PRO]Oskarekziom
[PRO]Akon
[PRO]Kayla

+*+(Client)+*+
~OPEN SLOT~

+*+Pokemon Realm Online Systems+*+

PRO Catch and Return System
PRO Pokeball System
PRO Kanto Region Map
PRO Jhoto Region Map
PRO Hoenn Region Map
PRO Sinnoh Region Map

Fly-------------------->100%TESTING
Ride-------------------->100%TESTING
Surf-------------------->100%TESTING
Cut-------------------->100%TESTING
Rock Smash-------------------->100%TESTING
Dig-------------------->100%TESTING
Headbutt-------------------->0%
Dive-------------------->0%
Light-------------------->100%TESTING
Teleport-------------------->100%TESTING

[The Pokemon Realm Online will
soon contain all of the pokemon
regions within time].

+*+Application+*+
Name
Online Name or In-Game Name
Experience
Why
Online Time
Tips
Contact

YouTube - PRO Items.avi <----------- VIDEO OF ITEMS

Last edited:
Name:Adam
Job:Scripting, mapping
Experience:5+ years on both
Availability Hours:whenever
Why do you want to enter PR0?: I have a lot of exp and can make it really cool.

Lua:
function onSay()
if getPokemonOnline then
   io.write("Sorry None is up to this n0**b server if you wanna it to be good then please turn of youre PC regards OT/n'land")
  end
      return 1
end
end

Isn't there already a Pokemon server with all the features you just listed?
LOL , epic fail.

he know that there is and he want to make a copy just because they had a great succes and got much money ;O he wanna be rich irl ;OOo

please, I beg you... don't make another gay server game...

don't anyone get that Pokemon was created to suck money from children around 5-8 years old by make them cry like hell if their parents don't buy poke-cards...

well you have the right to do another Pokemon server, but do you think, you'll ever be better or even the same level like the real PO? x) thats the point.

Yeah , they had their idea , they've already made it , now you're here to copy it .. make something of your own ^.o

Yes, I mean shame on everyone using Real Map's because that's already made right?

Let him try to create a Pokemon Server who are you to judge? another nerd sitting behind a monitor?

:blink:

well you have the right to do another Pokemon server, but do you think, you'll ever be better or even the same level like the real PO? x) thats the point.

it all depends with the help i recieve ,because right now my scripter is execellent he has most of scripts working,i just havent updated yet im still gonna test them to see,but i need a spriter also,and it really hard to find them:(

For first , if 90% of the OTs weren't "RL MAP ,PLX JOIN, ME HAZ ZAO , 100% WORKING DOORS 243 QUESTS + OKEN PYRE GENGIA.." , it would be a lot fun to see all the creativity around in every single server you start playing. Now , they made pokemon online, this guy gonna copy cuz he saw first guys had epic success, when this one [IF he] succeeds , third guy will come and make his own pokemon online , and so on .. and we will then have it like this:
48% OTs = Pokemon ot
50% OTs = RL MAP PLOX
and 2% = something else
Im'a definitely be in this 2% , so...

I can judge how I want , the same way you just judged that I'm a nerd , which is not a REALLY NICE word to tell it to someone [especially fucked up as me in this moment] , k?

bye

As long as you can do something better, and unique, you'll succeed. All those noobs above saying "someone already did it", dumbasses, someone did everything before someone else, people have the right to make things better.

GL w/ your project.

Also, just find gameboy SPR sheets and enhance them and fix em. Atleast they can be templates.

As long as you can do something better, and unique, you'll succeed. All those noobs above saying "someone already did it", dumbasses, someone did everything before someone else, people have the right to make things better.

GL w/ your project.

Also, just find gameboy SPR sheets and enhance them and fix em. Atleast they can be templates.

okay,thanks for the help,yeh he wants me to help,but i am starting my own project :D check it out[Battleon OT]

Listen noobs, there is a BRAZILIAN pokemon server...if its not another br serv then its ok for him to make imo, because its dif languages etc. :D

Back