• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon Realm Online

Name: Darien
Job:client
Experience:i have made a custom client for over 4ots now and they wernt bad,most people liked them
Availability Hours:4-6+
Why do you want to enter PR0?:sounds fun,and u need the help,and i can do it.

What kinda help you need? I'm pretty versatile when it comes to all aspects of Open-Tibia.

Listen noobs, there is a BRAZILIAN pokemon server...if its not another br serv then its ok for him to make imo, because its dif languages etc. :D

PO do have English talking servers.

PO do have English talking servers.

They had but they fucked them up .. they made the 4 Game chats for 4 languages (BR , US , ES , PL ) and if you open their's webpage it stands like this:

Four new servers released. The JASPER server is for ENGLISH people, the rest is for all.

OnT: ill join if it is not a BR server

well you have the right to do another Pokemon server, but do you think, you'll ever be better or even the same level like the real PO? x) thats the point.

hey thanks, i heard u can sprite,mind working for us??

Yeah , they had their idea , they've already made it , now you're here to copy it .. make something of your own ^.o

funny since 80% of otlands OT owners / hostersis hosting a rl map even I so dont tell people to do smthng of their own, because none is

funny since 80% of otlands OT owners / hostersis hosting a rl map even I so dont tell people to do smthng of their own, because none is

the funny thing all people are saying "there is already a pokemon server why fail when u cant be as good as them,but i say who knows,u guys prolly dont know shit,it could be better,but u guys just assume,so shame on all that u think this project wont be successful,cuz,imma tell u what,in bout 5 weeks its gonna be the best pokemon ot every,and yeh there is already a pokemon online,but guess what,there is also a damn real tibia,and u guys are making other ones,well this is gonna be same map,and its gonan be better,so if u think imma fail,leave this thread,go bug someone else,cuz here your not welcome. bye bye :peace:

have fun recking peoples dream of actually accomplishing something,wow some people can be real dicks at times. <_<

shame on all that u think this project wont be successful,cuz,imma tell u what,in bout 5 weeks its gonna be the best pokemon ot ever

I'll start counting. If you win, then all hail ur an ot god and shame on you. If you fail, well u just made urself look like an idiot. But good luck, if you need help mapping, i can help a little bit.

I still support you! Good Luck!!!

But if you fail, I want all nineteen words I just typed back!

like i said,the more that help with this project,the faster it will be done,and the best updates,come to the best of the project,and the faster it wil be completed,hope to get more help done quicker

also need 1 more scripter or spriter(hopefully spriter)

@up
thanks nixx for helping recruit people to help,i hope u can finish the forum even though i havent replaced myself to put u up there

Digimon/Yu-Gi-Oh was NOWHERE NEAR as popular as Poke!

Although, it would be sick as hell to see tcg implemented into Tibia. Killing strong as demon bosses trying to loot a rare card...haha, and then some super advanced battling system. AFF, who knows enough about Yu-Gi-Oh to make server?!?! xD

Back