• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon Realm Online

Uploading Video to youtube to show u all the sprites for the Pokemon and their portraits. will be done in about 1 hours to finish it all

Name : Oskar
Online Name or In-Game Name : Bullet , Wil Die
Experience : i play tibia since alpha servers
Why : because i want to be Forum/Onwer or gm :D
Online Time : 10 hours a day
Tips : I know pretty much about players and tibia

I suggest changing the fire stones..etc doesnt look so fire stonish, Like if i compared pokemononline.com.br fire stone with your, ofcorse they will be better, so make it unique..

I would love to see an American pokemon server!
All the pokemon online servers are always full so theres obviously a bigger demand for pokemon servers then what pokemon online can supply by themselves so I think this project could be a real success.

Name - Gavin
Online Name or In-Game Name - Bintzer
Age - 17
Location - Florida, USA
Job - Scripter
Experience - Around 4-5 years
Why - Explained above.
Online Time - At least 6 hours a day.
Contact - [email protected]

I've owned several successful servers and I know what it takes to get players and keep players. Currently I am not in any project, I just shut down my old server (Road to Zion) about 3 months ago and I'm ready to find another one to work on. I don't know how much scripting you have left to do but I'm sure I could help with it. I've added you on msn, cya there.

+*+Application+*+
Name - Melle
Online Name or In-Game Name - Bleezo/nerox
Age - 15
Location - the Netherlands
Job - Mapper
Experience - Hmm, played tibia since 7.4.
Why - Cuz I like pokemon OT's, I also play the br one, and its awesome..
Online Time - around 3 hours a day(I could make some more time), and more in the weekends
Contact - [email protected]

Here are some of my mappings :p
http://otland.net/f57/world-tyrion-69931/

i want to be a pokemon master plx :D

but seriously bump to a great project!

Whoever can answer this question,AND it works the person will recieve
a level 20 and a bulbasaur

Question:how can i insert sprites into a custom client

Whoever can answer this question,AND it works the person will recieve
a level 20 and a bulbasaur

Question:how can i insert sprites into a custom client

There are a lot of tutorials here at otland and otfans, I dont think that you should give stuff away for free, or noone will take your ot seriously

Back