• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pokemon Realm Online

great,sorry my msn is not working,so i wont be onlien msn for abotu another week or 2,so yeh,but i added the po.spr to the rme but does it do shit,imma test if i can do thew same with the dat cuz the spr makes everything white hehe

Lol maybe he just wants to make another pokemon..noone said you're forced to join

Name: RiisSeeR
Why sould u choose me? I have been making ots since version 7.6
IM NOT BR!

??? What are you yalking about cant you read its barely getting ready the map editor isint even done yet I think the PRO will be on in 1-2 months

please, I beg you... don't make another gay server game...

don't anyone get that Pokemon was created to suck money from children around 5-8 years old by make them cry like hell if their parents don't buy poke-cards...

Agree! :) haha

+*+Application+*+
Name: Arthur Gandriann
Online Name or In-Game Name: Hauntedy
Experience: 2~3 years
Why: I like the complexity of those Pokemons servers
Online Time: Almost the whole evening
Tips: I came from OTBR, but i didn't found any interresting Pokemon Server to work, so i liked this one in OtLand

PS: it's my first post here in OtLand cuz i have just discovered it... as I said, i came from OTBR

Back