• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

☻Pokemon Universe Online Discussion Thread☻

Custom client takes a few minutes, and yeah no doubt it takes awhile, but the scripts aren't a problem. Most things can be done with scripts, Few source edits, but hell I'm not gunna do it so continue on ;p

@up, I could make all the pokemon scripts in a few days, they aren't hard. The map is probably the most tedious.

Well we would be glad if you worked with us

Its not only scripts. Its alot source editing also.
Custom client / spells / monster files.
Many started projects, still we have only one pokeots.

We are soon done with the custom client

This project will fail to 90%... This project only contains people that are the age around 12... No project can work at that age. Optimistic doesn't do anything in this project, He mass spams and asks others to do it all for him. (Plx add mi msn and do all) U guys have a better chance of starting an own project ^^ Only guy i know that would work really hard for a project like this is Lolaye.. He is pokemon-master-of-doom.
Anyways, GL with project

This project will fail to 90%... This project only contains people that are the age around 12... No project can work at that age. Optimistic doesn't do anything in this project, He mass spams and asks others to do it all for him. (Plx add mi msn and do all) U guys have a better chance of starting an own project ^^ Only guy i know that would work really hard for a project like this is Lolaye.. He is pokemon-master-of-doom.
Anyways, GL with project

who are you to say that we are all around the age of 12?, and who does say that none of us work hard? idiot

You're totaly wrong. You should check some information, before you make that stupid post.
1st. Every project member, is older than 12, even 15. We are not asking them for age. We want to know their EXPERIENCE not AGE.
2nd. Optimistic do a lot of project, you may don't see that, but we have msn group so we chat there omg. He's trying a lot.

You're totaly wrong. You should check some information, before you make that stupid post.
1st. Every project member, is older than 12, even 15. We are not asking them for age. We want to know their EXPERIENCE not AGE.
2nd. Optimistic do a lot of project, you may don't see that, but we have msn group so we chat there omg. He's trying a lot.

He is a spammer! He want's every single user to add him on msn and no every project member is not older than 12 lol

Sorry if i sounded mean or :evil: but Optimistic,lolaye etc are 12 lol

well at least you could say goodluck or anything.. it doesnt hurt us when you are saying bad things its just stupid, and who cares if they are 12? as strasxni said, We want to know their EXPERIENCE not AGE.

well at least you could say goodluck or anything.. it doesnt hurt us when you are saying bad things its just stupid, and who cares if they are 12? as strasxni said, We want to know their EXPERIENCE not AGE.

Wow are u actually reading any posts?
U clearly see in end: Anyways, GL with project

U know what GL Means?
Good Luck.

Edit: He wrote loads of pms to me and visitor messages aswell.. and many others too :p

ok i didnt see that cuz i dont read everything atm, but i dont look at every one's profile, so i didnt knew he was a spapper

Back