• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

☻Pokemon Universe Online Discussion Thread☻

Next one to post a rude, offtopic, aggressive or useless post will get an infraction. Warning applies especially to: OzIcO, nevalopo, Optomistic and Darkflame.

Agreed along as he stays outta here he dosent have any business to be here if hes gonan be rude -.-

Edit:yes luigi has been spamming here sense i opened this thread and my job app. one also.

Agreed along as he stays outta here he dosent have any business to be here if hes gonan be rude -.-

Edit:yes luigi has been spamming here sense i opened this thread and my job app. one also.

He can post here if he wants to but he should post constructive criticism not insulting comments.

Is it possible to block him from our thread?

Check his posts:
l1.png

l2.png

l3.png

l4.png

It would be nice, if you give us some advice, or we would like to hear some of your opinions. But i see you're retarted probably, and you can't spell anything on english, so chat with you is just waste of time.

at the moment my blocked system is at 0% because they didnt block me so im 0% blocked yes? ok so the hard thing comes if they block me the future will be 100% because they blocked me but for now it's 0% because they havent blocked me yet

Stop your 100% nonsense and be 100% ontopic cause you make 0% sense and I'll have to give you a 100% real infraction if you keep that 100% spam cause your future, past and present makes absolutely no sense.

Hope he gets it now.

yes he blocked me really so gz for him 100% the future is done now i stop so if i stop 0% but if i really stop stop it will be 100% of stopping
ok i dont spam more here more sorri

still thinking i dont do anything for the project,if you doubt then ask the members of the team dude serously. i aint gonna steep to your level but think before you type i mean dude this team is workign hard and u almost doubt every members and if nto them then its me what do u have against me ?

still thinking i dont do anything for the project,if you doubt then ask the members of the team dude serously. i aint gonna steep to your level but think before you type i mean dude this team is workign hard and u almost doubt every members and if nto them then its me what do u have against me ?

You are talking with who? o_O

Same background with few edits:

n3vn8g.jpg

Nice agian Wezza :D

Back