• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

☻Pokemon Universe Online Discussion Thread☻

Done.
rsz_picture.png

Looks cool but dont make that account login thing black it looks dull make it white with black outlines and black letter r something.

JAJA THE CONVERSATION IS FUN BUT I'M TOO PRO AND CONS OF THE SAME BREATH MAS PROJECT PARTICIPANTS TO GO AHEAD SAY NO TO FALL IN THE WAY BUT IF I SAY THAT I HAVE SEEN MANY TRYING TO FALL, ON THE AGES We think it NECESSARY FOR THE AGE IS NO MORE DRAFT GOOD EXPERIENCE BUT ALSO FOR THE SERIOUS WORK THIS TIME, THAT THING YOU CAN NOT GIVE A BOY OF 12 TO 17 YEARS, WHETHER IN STUDY, FAMILY AND FUNDING AS WELL AS REQUIRED EQUIPMENT.
END FOR ME IS TO UNDERTAKE THE PROJECT SPONSOR IS JUST TO CARRY ON MY DEDICATED HOSTING RIGHTS OF PROFIT WITHOUT WORK OR MATERIAL IN THE SAME LUCK

MY NAME : JUAN PABLO MENDEZ FONSECA
VOC: PROGRAMER PHP AND MYSQL- SERVER LINUX - DESIGNER WEB

lol easiest thing to do is to add it to client lmao.. there's a program that do it now.

i added a custom pokeball script now,but i am working out the bugs lol it wont let me catch the pokemon :mad: but i am gonna try some more work on it :p

Back