• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

☻Pokemon Universe Online Discussion Thread☻

You fail if you 'think' your putting a script in the wrong spot. This will never go anywhere unless you find a scripter

+1

I told them I would script the entire thing if they finish the map :p Which I will. If they finish.

Why are you trying to make a Pokemon server when you can't even script basic lua scripts yourself..

hmm maybe beacause thats is what a team is for,lol,i am mapping and make the monsters and spells,so think,why am i making a pokemon ot when i cant script??,because noone can do everything perfectly so think next time DUH:blink:

lol im not going to make a pokemon server, its a shitload of work that even a team cant do in the amount of time I have left at otland. If they do however finish everything but the scripts I'll make em, but only then.

well duh i dotn know where to put it if i did i wouldnt be asking for a script i have tryed 5 and none worked so wah

Thats because the script is 2 years old, and you should stop getting your hopes up. You & your stupidity it's self has lost a lot of peoples interest with words like 'i dont know where to put stuff', 'i tried 5 scripts and didnt work', 'can anyone make me a script'..

Thats because the script is 2 years old, and you should stop getting your hopes up. You & your stupidity it's self has lost a lot of peoples interest with words like 'i dont know where to put stuff', 'i tried 5 scripts and didnt work', 'can anyone make me a script'..

Finally someone that says something that makes sense..

hahaha,there are alot of people that dosent know to tput shit so stfu stupid.

and if you are just gonna be dumb why are you even posting shit here get a life. same with nev ur both serously stupid.

and if you are just gonna be dumb why are you even posting shit here get a life. same with nev ur both serously stupid.

Don't be rude :( And yeah its true there are alot of people that do not know how to use scripts..but they shouldn't be making an OpenTibia server :p Gotta have knowledge to succeed.

I value my own intelligence more then I will ever consider to agree with what you say. In fact, it honestly seems like your the 'dumb' one here considering you can't even spell basic words correctly. And I actually know where to put downloaded scripts.

If you fight then i don't think the project will work ;/

But i think you can do it Good luck to you guys ;)
Just focus on your work and you will do it 100% ignore who says some negative things ... If you say to logarithmic stupid you will be stupid too because you listen to him, and thats a big mistake, listen to the ones who wants to help you ignore the ones who interfere without info about the project just to disturb you or abuse the thread.. i dont know but i say good luck to the ones who helping the Pokemon world i hope you do it ;p

Back