• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

☻Pokemon Universe Online Discussion Thread☻

no i saw his script and i tried it and it didnt work or i didnt put in the correct folders,any way i still have fix the pokeball script still says

"you do not have enough mana".
You fail if you 'think' your putting a script in the wrong spot. This will never go anywhere unless you find a scripter
LoL if you're going to use that script. This ot is going to suck.
+1

the most funny thing in this topic is your msn considering your Lua knowledge :p

though items and ect is still scripting not everything has to be categorized

and to point stuff out the thigns that i listed such as monsters,with spells and other is lua gz

and items with discribtion,atk,def,arm,attr,and ect is xml so i didnt list many to shut up. and who asked you anyway???noone did and why are u even visiting this thread??

though items and ect is still scripting not everything has to be categorized

and to point stuff out the thigns that i listed such as monsters,with spells and other is lua gz

and items with discribtion,atk,def,arm,attr,and ect is xml so i didnt list many to shut up. and who asked you anyway???noone did and why are u even visiting this thread??

// Removed unecessary flame //

That is not scripting. U are not scripting when u change atk of a weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:
u said so ur self xml is script items and shit its xml so your pretty telling urself wrong then hahaha

time for you to go nitenite,cya when u wake up and then u can go back to bed cuz nobody cares when ur awake

as a scripter its
Lua
C++
C#
Php
Java
Xml
Sqlite
Mysql
ETC

not
items etc -.-'

C++, C# and Java are not scripting languages. MySQL and SQLite are not even languages. SQL is the language you might have meant.

Back