• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][10.98][OTC] Evorius [Long-Term] 10.09.2022 18:00

Server Website/AAC
http://evorius.org/
Server Address
evorius.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
1662765728535.png

Everyone, we want invite you to offical start Evorius OTS based on rebirth system and custom content with rl and some from internet for better experience. Here you can make 100+ rebirths, each rebirth progress will give you new set and 2x stronger weapons. Are you ready to kill monsters with high value health and good profit? Join tommorow to offical start.

10.09.2022 - TODAY !! 18:00 GMT +1
USA/OVH
10.98 (OTC + 8.6 cooldown system)

See you on start!​

Last edited:
Last edited:
If you dont want buy you can collect free versions from quest room, stop it czaja pls, you again do it. Take beer and go away let me and my project alone you troll.

mana regen is like 5 per 4 seconds or something but you can buy items for $10 that gives 500 mana per 2 seconds..
200x faster mana regen from shop is kind of pay to win.. not to mention its just a fully automated bot server..
its like paying to have a game play itself, not for me

Yeah we know about mana regen, its changed now after restart, sorry for our misstake. We have a lot custom quests you can make and collect rewards like from sms shop. Premium backpack, ring and stamina refillers also. You can change tokens from tasks for items from sms shop. The best items available only in game.

Last edited:
Yea 80 people with fake accounts online.FAKE ONLINE.png

The same people are online since yesterday, and they haven't even started hitting the evo server. Even the nicknames are also the same fake accounts as on the old official test edition of XD

Last edited:
Yea 80 people with fake accounts online.View attachment 70487

The same people are online since yesterday, and they haven't even started hitting the evo server. Even the nicknames are also the same fake accounts as on the old official test edition of XD
I didn't make any accounts on this server, and besides, every server in the network looks like this, you don't have anything to fuck anymore. He just broke a new record of 85 players, and you keep writing that fake accounts are made on the server.

STOP HATE, MAKE OWN SERVER LOL.
WEB: Latest News - Evorius HARD (http://evorius.org/)
Post automatically merged:

BEST GREEDINGS, OUR HIGHSCORES IS GREEN.

1662895065784.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering how this evo hard server will look. So, probably before you reach really high lvl or rebirth there is no custom items, monsters. Also i didn't saw any custom spells. There are few not too strong custom items on lower level. There are few things that doesn't work or are not explained well so you can waste some CC. It looks like half way done beta than official server.

Yes of course. The server is geared only to make money, and tell people it's a good server. Entering exp places, you can see that it is a collection of real maps cut out or a place made in the map editor in 5 minutes. Error on error, fake online players, but it will be told that people are clinging and that we are trolls. And there are probably children playing there, where the attraction is to see the new sprite in the game and quickly level up to get a new weapon that glows. None of normal and adult people will play on such shit.

dont play this shity ots, with shity admin who gives bans for bad words about ots on dc.

i got banned, bc some players said to him i copy servers 8.6 ;D and he believed that, so banned me XD

also he forgot take best weapons from players, from tests, so they started playing with them.
excellent server.

dont play this shity ots, with shity admin who gives bans for bad words about ots on dc.

i got banned, bc some players said to him i copy servers 8.6 ;D and he believed that, so banned me XD

also he forgot take best weapons from players, from tests, so they started playing with them.
excellent server.
+1
new ban otservlist ( this is the second one, on a new ip :) )

Very Funny Lol GIF by krima&isa

I do not recommend this server and administrator
Admin usually takes the server discussions as a criticism and then gives a mut for 24h and removes messages from the discord chat
this server is one big drama

2 days after server started there was already rollback? I won't waste anymore time here. 😂

Wouldn't bother with this server.
The spawns are just odd for the most part, GM seems clueless, half the quests are bugged and he doesn't fix them.
He bugged my EK's skills and then when he fixed them, my knight can no longer melee attack anything lol. "I'm too busy to fix it today, making 300+ content now".
Proper amateur server unfortunately as looked good initially.