• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.00] Rafidea

Server Website/AAC
http://rafidea.pl/index.php
Server Address
rafidea.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

rlx

Solutions
Reaction score
This is an open long-trem beta-phase server. It is a simple project made by myself, based on first realase in 2006 (7.6). The server is a hobby project but it is upgraded as very slowly because of chronic lack of time, but at this stage you can fully enjoy it for long hours!

Rafidea has previously been launched in 2020 and twice in 2019 and 2020 under name PomiaryOTS.

Main features that are making this server special are:
  • custom map made partially from scratch (old parts) and other servers map parts blended into one. Its far from perfection and finish but still enjoyable;
  • Golden Invasion and excellent items - features known from MU Online - golden mobs invade Rafidea randomly and each of them gives Box of Excellence of tier +1 to +5 which provide one excellent item. An excellent item is a boosted version of almost every gear piece in the game (over 300 in total) having not only much better stats but also animated sprites (made by myself)! Excellent items also drop from normal monsters as very rare loot.
  • Magic Alchemy known from Grand Fantasia - by using a tool Magic Alchemy Catalyser fueled by Magic Alchemy Clay player performs a process in which he may produce many valuable miscellaneous things. Process consumes one clay and has 5 stages, during which you can roll a certain prize from a table at each stage. First stage is always successful but with each stage the rate is smaller and prizes better. Later prizes table will be shown at the website.
  • custom wands and staves for lvls 65-250 presented in Features section;
  • custom surprises system detailed in Features section - due to quite low loot rate it helps to profit everywhere.
  • non-profit server without any paid options, made just for pure fun!

This server is my hobby in the free time and it is made for my enjoyment. I want to share it with public so maybe someone might enjoy it too (and help test many things).

Server specification:
EXP:
1-20 10x
21-40 8x
41-60 6x
61-80 5x
81-100 4x
101+ 3x

Loot: custom, close to 1-1,5x
Skills: 8x
Magic: 3x
PVP: open, 30+
Houses: 40 lvl, 2k/sqm
Trainers: 20 lvl
Tasks: available non-repeatable (Anvani) and repeatable
Premium: 10k/2days available from npc or !buypremium (you also get 3 free days from the chest near temple, at lvl 20)
Quests: standards (DHQ,ANNI,BEHE,BANSHEE etc.) and custom - a lot more to come.
Cities: Kaslow (main), Loren and Cydonia (both need to be crowded with npc)
Basic items have many additional bonuses (not random) but they will be significantly downgraded in the future.

DOWNLOAD CUSTOM TIBIA.DAT AND .SPR FILES IN ORDER TO PLAY WITHOUT DEBUG WHEN NEW SPRITES APPEAR!

Because this server is totally different from what you have already seen, there is a Helper NPC in Kaslow temple (main city). There is also server's discord channel, where you can ask me or others for help, make a suggestion and report any bug!
Hope to see you!

Attachments

Because of 'uneasy' start for some of the players - I've set the loot rate to 2x, to let players have better time while learning the server :)
I have also introduced new NPC 'Roshen' who exchanges around 360 different exc items for points, which can be traded for boxes of excellence of tiers +1 to +5.
Many minor or major bug have been fixed (np. e.g. killing in training zone x.x).

The following works will include fixes at the website to make it more clear and free of useless stuff and then just working on expanding the current content in terms of maps (revamping cities, adding new quests and hunting zones) and tasks for low-mid and end-game lvls as well as optimizing the itembase.

Every signifcant changes are written at server's discord channel. Everyone may have an impact on this project!

Attachments

Just started the server I like it for now, but can you please give free premmium at level 8?

Just started the server I like it for now, but can you please give free premmium at level 8?
Thanks for the opinion! Free premium for 3 days can be obtained at lvl 20 from chest near the temple, at rune shop. After that you pay 10k for every 2 days of premium which is not the high price i assume. I'm not planning to give premium at start which would make it too easy.

Last edited:
Great server!!! Nice community and interesting map with new and old quests. Easy to lvl up, but gets harder as lvls goes up but with perfect balance. Recommended!

Server is gaining some improvements:
  • party tasks counting monster for every damage dealer,
  • soul stone feature which shows if special mobs/bosses/golden mobs are alive,
  • many minor glitches or bugs were found and fixed,
  • introduced instant travel with 'bring me to' function,
  • removed lvl limits from all weapons except wands/staves/bows/xbows.
  • many changes asked by players to make gameplay more enjoyable.

In the near future a map-refreshing and expanding update is coming with many low-lvls exp places, as well as new tasks, questlines added over time.

Rafidea has a stable community with players playing for weeks, bots outside trainers are being punished, but we still need more players to make it more fun and maybe finally introduce and test pvp elements.

From tomorrow - Friday, 12:00 am CEST - until Monday, 6:00 pm CEST there will be 2x skill and 2x magic lvl rate event!
Rates will be set to:
skills 8x -> 16x
magic lvl 3x -> 6x

It will significantly improve early stage for newcomers and encourage to spend more time outside trainers learning map etc.

Some screenies from the game:

Attachments

Yes, I am waiting for the double exp. Also, love the new map update! :)

Can you make double exp too?
There will be exp event before 2nd update, which will be focused at end-game content.

Update V1 introduced last weekend brought some refresh to the map especially surface areas and it was foucsed mainly to early stage gameplay.
Detailed info at server's website.

Server is up two months and everyday has around 5-10 unique players logged in. I hope more more players will join and enjoy the gameplay with really unique systems ;)

After small vacations and works on bug fixes, it is time to start working on new content, focused on end-game.

Last changes include new tasks (Trolls, Elves, Minotaurs, Dwarves, Wild Animals (wolf, bear, wasp etc.), Djinns, Turtles) and parts of new questlines.
Since this moment until the end of the week I am running an event - exp stage is boosted till the end of the week and now looks like this:
1-20 10x -> 15x
21-40 8x -> 10x
41-60 6x -> 8x
61-80 5x -> 6x
81-100 4x -> 5x
101+ 3x -> 4x

It is a good moment to try Rafidea! Hope to see you in game!

I like the soul stone function! Also all of the bosses, they are so cool and spawn pretty often. Golden mobs event with the golden horn and the alchemy is so much fun!

Hello!

Today server got update V2 and new minimap can be seen there.

With this update server exp rates are changed permanently, for testing purposes, to:
1-80 -> 10x
81-120 -> 8x
121-150 -> 6x
151+ -> 5x

If you didn't play yet - give it a try! Fun and relaxing server for custom lovers. Helpful administation and old players (server is almost empty, but there are still several enjoyers playing for over 6 months!)

Remember to download .dat and .spr files to play wihtout debugs.

Brief V2update info:
- Added new places: Tarkan (140 lvl, visible in the lower right corner), Omnizards Hill (big "cauldron-like" hill - 180 lvl), Great Marsh (swamps for low lvl) and Chaos Pit quest for 325 lvl. Expanded or refreshed other places: Orc Fortress, Demonica undergrounds.

- Removed Nether City dragons.

- At Tarkan you can meet new mobs like Mutant and Forgotten Guard, while Omnizards are represented by 4 types, which are now top tier regular mobs. Both new places require permission to make in order to access new maps.

- Reworked many spell formulas to unique and nerfed custom wands damage which made mages too powerful.

- Many minor/major changed which make sense mostly for players who spent some time on Rafidea ;)

Hello,
In the near future Rafidea will have a small winter/christmas-themed update with character reset - new edition will be announced a week before launch, hopefully sometime in december.
At this moment rates are quite high to make discovering easy and ejoyable and they will last until new edition start.

See ya!

Attachments

• christmas teaser1.png
    christmas teaser1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 14 · VirusTotal
  • christmas teaser2.png
    christmas teaser2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 14 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Hello!
❄️Rafidea 8.0 V3 winter season will start at Friday, 09.12, 16:00 CET (4PM).❄️

Basic information about the server:
EXP RATE​
1-20 10x
21-40 8x
41-80 6x
81-120 5x
121+ 4x​
SKILL RATE​
8x​
MAGIC LVL RATE​
3x​
LOOT RATE​
2x​
SPAWN RATE​
1x​
WORLD TYPE​
PVP (NOT TRULY BALANCED YET)​
RED SKULL​
3 FRAGS​
BAN​
6 FRAGS​
DECREASE FRAG TIME​
8 HOURS​
WHITE SKULL TIME​
15 MINUTES​
PROTECTION LVL​
1​
SORCERER3 HP / 2 SEC10 MP / 2 SEC
MASTER SORCERER4 HP / 2 SEC12 MP / 2 SEC
DRUID3 HP / 2 SEC10 MP / 2 SEC
ELDER DRUID4 HP / 2 SEC12 MP / 2 SEC
PALADIN5 HP / 2 SEC6 MP / 2 SEC
ROYAL PALADIN6 HP / 2 SEC8 MP / 2 SEC
KNIGHT8 HP / 2 SEC3 MP / 2 SEC
ELITE KNIGHT10 HP / 2 SEC4 MP / 2 SEC
FREE PREMIUMYES
TRAINING MONKSYES, ONLY KASLOW, NO LVL LIMIT
RUNE MAKINGBOOSTED, CUSTOM (AROUND 3X)
SHARED EXPERIENCEYES, NO BONUS
PARTY TASKSYES, BUT NOT FLAWLESS (KILL A SINGLE MOB BEFORE JOINING PARTY)
TASKSREPEATABLE AND NON REPEATABLE, NPC: ANVANI AT KASLOW OR NEFRI IN LOREN
FREE BLESSYES, UP TO 30 LVL THEN 50K AT NPC (10K/EA) OR 55K VIA !BLESS
EXHAUST TIME1,5 SECOND
HOUSES40 LVL, 3K/SQM
MAPUNIQUE CUSTOM MAP - MIX OF OTHER MAP LOCATIONS WITH OWN AREAS
PAID SHOP / DONATIONSNEVER, ITS FOR OUR FUN AND CHILL, EVERYTING IS AVAILABLE BY PLAYING
SURPRISES SYSTEMCUSTOM DROPS FROM EVERY MONSTERS WITH RANDOM LOOT PRIZES
WANDS & STAVESCUSTOM WEAPONS FOR MAGICAL VOCATIONS FOR LVLS 65-250
GOLDEN INVASIONINVASION OF SEVERAL GOLDEN BOSSES SPREADED AROUND THE MAP
BOXES OF EXCELLENCE* +1 TO +5LOOT FROM GOLDEN MOBS, GIVE ONE EXCELLENT ITEM
EXCELLENT ITEMS**EMPOWERED VERSION OF EVERY GEAR ITEM, EACH WITH CUSTOM ANIMATED SPRITE
QUESTSSTANDARDS (ANNI,DHQ,BK..) + CUSTOM; NO POI
MAGIC ALCHEMYCUSTOM SYSTEM TO GET VARIOUS PRIZES
CHRISTMAS EVENT***KILL GRYNCH GOBLINS, EARN NICE PRIZES FROM CHRISTMAS GIFTS

* Boxes may also be bought from Roshen NPC for Excellent Points, which are obtained for exchanging excellent items with Roshen.

** Excellent items may also drop from regular mobs, same way as it was in MU Online (for example Crown Armor drops from Hero, but EXC Crown Armor can be obtained from Demon and stronger mobs).

*** Christmas themed event will be focused on collecting bags from Grynch Clan Goblins during their rides on main towns or unannounced wild areas. Bags can be exchanged at Rude Dolf NPC in Kaslow, at the center building roof. You can earn tokens or presents. Tokens can be exchanged for other valuable prizes. Personal Christmas stats will be gathered at !xmasstats command.

With the character wipe the winter/christmas time will come to the game world, changing the look of main town, Kaslow.

You can join via standard 8.0 client or OTCv8, but remember to replace .dat and .spr files to custom! It is needed to avoid debugs once new sprite occur (or to see them correctly while using OTC).

Be sure to join our Discord Channel where you can receive help from GMs or other players, see actual changelog or report bugs. Because server is still in development, you can have a real impact on the game world!

Hope to see you in game!

Last edited:
You should really make it more easy to play your server. Im a noob and i couldn't find my tibia map to change the files so now i wont try out your server. Too bad since it looked intresting.