• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.00] Trapera | Edited Karmia/Vanilla | Start 27/01/2022 at 17:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://acc.trapera.net/
Server Address
trapera.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
Dear Traperians,

With our first edition, we reached 850 players online, but was It a succes?
Not really, because we were not ready for that!
The gameplay was ending too fast, there were too many bugs etc..
With each edition, the amount of players was lower and lower and we never asked ourselves the good questions..
The potential of this server is big so we decided to do things right this time.

Before making anything, we surrounded all problems:
There is no fun when no PVP
There is no challenge on server
The server is not winning enough money
End game is reached too fast

After surrounding all problems, we focused on finding solutions and we found them keeping the soul of RPG & PVP no P2W server.

Start:

27 january 2022 at 17:00 CET!
All registered players before the start will receive 24h of PACC.

Trapera.net - Create Account

Server info:
IP:
Trapera.net
Port: 7171

Multipliers:
Skill rate: 3x
Magic rate: 2x
Loot rate: 3x

We are working for 2 months on this BIG Update.
All informations of what we changed, below:

Vocations balance:
The most important thing in this game is a good vocation balance. We modified all formulas of spells and runes and they were approved by some PVP Masters on our test server on last weekend.

Graphical Presentation:
For players who discover totaly Trapera.
Trapera.net - Graphical Presentation

New outfits:
Golden Outfit, Champion Outfit, Conjurer Outfit, Ranger Outfit and Arena Champion Outfit.
Few of them will be obtainable in quests, others in shop.

outfits-png.64564

New Monsters:
60 new sprites & scripts of monsters.
Few of them are just higher Tibia monsters with adapted loot. Others are custom monsters for dungeons, quests & exp places.

monsters-png.64566

New Items:
40 new sprites of items has been added. More items, more content, more fun
1.gif

Almost all of these items are already configurated and ready to use!

items-png.64733

NPCs:
  • Aldo is now repairing Firewalker Boots for 20k.
  • A Sweaty Cyclops has been added. He trades soul orbs for infernal bolts.
  • A load of NPCs created for Missions

New systems:
- Tasks

We have fully reworked the task system.
Now when you speak to one of our two NPCs (Grizzly Adams or Grizzly Lola) you can have a view of Active, Avalaible and Done Tasks.
You also have informations about all rewards, killed count etc..
Now you can also take more tasks at the same time and repeat them few times.
More informations there: Trapera.net - Task System

tasks-png.64567

- Rare Loot Animation
Sometimes when you kill many monsters at the same time and you drop a rare item, you have to check all bodies to find it and it's pretty borring. We decided to create a system that will show you which corpse has a rare item.
There are 3 levels of rare text colors:
Orange for pretty rare items
Light green for rare items
Light blue for very rare items
More informations there: Trapera.net - Rare Loot Effect

rare_orange.png

- Autoloot
Classic auto loot added with commands.
More informations there: Trapera.net - Autoloot

autoloot-png.64569

- Reward Bag
Before we can change the whole engine and implement Reward Chest system we installed something similar.
Special bosses will give a loot bag for all players that damaged him. Lootchances will be different for all players.
More informations there: Trapera.net - Reward Bag

reward_bag.png

- Daily Tasks
Each day you can make 1 task that will unlock you the possibility to get your daily reward.
More informations there: Trapera.net - Daily Tasks

dailytask.png

- Daily Bosses
Daily bosses system has been added to have fun day-to-day.
More informations there: Trapera.net- Daily Bosses

boss_arena.png

- Tibia coins for first advances
To reward power gaming try harders we added the Tibia coins for first level advances system.
More informations there: Trapera.net - Tibia Coins for Level Advances

tibia_coins_level.png

- Dungeons
We have added 3 more dungeons.
More informations there: Trapera.net- Dungeons

New Tasks:
23 new tasks has been added.
You can check the list there: Trapera.net - Tasks list

New Premium Features:
As we said, we had to fix all problems and one of them it was poor shop.
We decided to give some more advantages for premium players, to make their gameplay more enjoyable:
  • FACC players can take only 2 tasks at the same time and repeat 2 times vs PACC can do take 3 and repeat 3.
  • Loot message info is only for premium users
  • Animated arrow and text for the Rare Loot is only for PACC
More informations there: Trapera.net - Premium Benefits

New Shop Offers:
As we said, we had to find things to let the server win more but without making it Pay 2 Win.
Thanks to this, we will be able to spent our full time to work on Trapera.
  • Gold Converter
  • Autoloot unlocker
  • Backpack of holding
  • Mortal and Physical Amulets (Arm: 3 and protection to death 6% or physical 6%)
  • Experience scroll (20% better exp for 2h only 1 use par day)
  • Vocations Backpack (28 slots and +2 to each vocation skill for - exemple +2mlvl for mages)
  • Items Box (give a random in-game valuable item or from shop)
  • Zaoan Chess Box
  • Tibia Coins Scroll
  • Blue Djinns Access
  • Green Djinns Access
  • Rashid Access
  • Whacking Driller of Fate
  • Golden Outfit
  • Modern Addon Doll

New town:
New town, Agardia, has been added with many new exp places, missions, quests and dungeons.
minimap-png.64736

New Quests:

Interactive Map:
Trapera.net - Interactive Map BETA

Updated Wikipedia:
We updated the most of missing informations on Wikipedia. We are still working on it till the server start.

New exp stage:
Now there are more tasks and can be repeatable so the exp stage needs to be a littlebit lower: Trapera.net - Exp Stage

PVP:
Red Skull: 5 frags.
Ban: 10 frags.
1 frag expires 8 hours.
Ban lenght: 3 days.
Experience for killing higher level players.

We hope this is enough to make your gameplay more enjoyable. Do not hesitate to join our Discord where we are very active.

You can follow our Development Trello To Do List.

More modifications will come soon before and after the server start, we have big projects.

Greetings,
Trapera Team

Last edited:
Runes are stacked e.g. 100 sd in 1 rune or you have to buy them in bps?
When you buy them from NPC they are stacked, when you make them there are as 2 charges and unstackable
Potions are not stackable and can be bought via NPC in backpacks, ex: instant buy 10 bp mf

btw a little bit expensive premium, imo to encourage people to join you should lower the price... 20PLN for premium is even higher than kasteria

You say No pay to win, but then put exp scroll in the shop, like cmon... Don't even write that sht then...

No pay to win means you can't buy things that affect gameplay but only cosmetics and stuff, yet you sell items, exp scroll, acess, etc...

I honestly don't care but I hate the hypocrisy

well I havent even realized that something like that is in shop, sho I also don't 'care.. Thought about joining this serv, but for sure not with such shop...

half of this items in shop like gold converter should just be added to premium account features...

btw a little bit expensive premium, imo to encourage people to join you should lower the price... 20PLN for premium is even higher than kasteria
Using PayPal its much cheaper. We have more benefits from PayPal that's why it's the best offer.

Exp scroll is only for 2 hours and 1 use par day. It gives also 20% of exp.

We had to find some ideas, shop was useless before and because of that we were not able to spend all our time on working on the server. Now with this configuration it will be possible.

Almost all of these shop items can be also obtanaible in game with our daily task, bosses systems, dungeons or in quests.

u've got 73 characters created and server starting in 2 days. the shop is very bad, these features like gold converter, auto loot etc. should be included in premium account as it costs quite a lot. From what I see right now, I would need to invest like 10 EUR at least to have a decent gameplay... no thanks

u've got 73 characters created and server starting in 2 days. the shop is very bad, these features like gold converter, auto loot etc. should be included in premium account as it costs quite a lot. From what I see right now, I would need to invest like 10 EUR at least to have a decent gameplay... no thanks
Character registration is open from yesterday only and I spent 300€ for adverts, 4 streamers gonna play and otservlist countdown.
I am also sending 6k mails to old traperians, they will be all delivered just before the server start.
Don't worry about players on the start :)
There is also no fake accounts and any advantages for first registered players like on all other servers.

As I said you will easy get all items in game thanks to our systems, quests or even buying from other players for money, that will not miss with the big amount of tasks we got.
I think You should give it a try and You won't be dissapointed

Because it's a premium brand, Kasteria's not :cool:

20PLN for Pacc on Copy and Paste server?
Maybe first test this "BIG" update for few weeks before launch, I remember your first edition and it looks like You test it with closed eyes.
Go on, show me then this server copied & pasted and I will pay you 200€ right now, mister Ot expert.

You are acting like you are an OT genius instead of listening to the community, but what I know...

I would add to premium maybe rashid and autoloot ,cuz then ppl will pa for converter so they dont got full bps of gps ,my advice

Mission for rashid is easy done in 20 - 30 mins (depends on your level) same for Djinns. These missions are custom.

Yesterday we've added some more tasks that our community asked:
  • Skeleton
  • Gargoyle
  • Pirate Buccaneer
  • Pirate Corsair
  • Pirate Cutthroat
  • Pirate Ghost
  • Pirate Marauder
  • Pirate Skeleton
  • Acolyte of the Cult
  • Adept of the Cult
  • Enlightened of the Cult
  • Barbarian Bloodwalker
  • Barbarian Brutetamer
  • Barbarian Headsplitter
  • Barbarian Skullhunter
  • Crystal Spider
In total we have actually 97 tasks (repeatable 3 times max).

We've fixed & adjusted new dungeons monsters, some of them were too weak, others too strong!
Same for Hard Annihilator, Magical Demons were impossible to beat, even at 250 level.

Today we will finish updating Wikipedia with new Items, NPCs, Tasks and Monsters.

There is a PACC Lottery on our Discord till the start.

Greetings,
Trapera Team.

Back