• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.00] Trapera | Edited Karmia/Vanilla | Start 27/01/2022 at 17:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://acc.trapera.net/
Server Address
trapera.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dear Traperians,

We know that you encountered a load of bugs since the start of Trapera.

That's why we want to offer you 48h of PACC for all players online on 2 february at 20:00 CET!

banner5.png

It may let some of you give it another try and motivate new players to join.

Dear Traperians,

Three months after the start of this edition, which was the best of all Trapera's editions (in term of players stability, wars, balance and fun) we decide to continue the development of this project.

We have reached our 4 goals on this edition, your feedbacks were very positive and we are proud of what we could made.

But still.. this edition wasn't good enough for us, we have encountered a load of bugs and problems. We have a load of ambitions and this time our priority is to fix all of bugs that you met. Your game experience on Trapera have to be smooth!

Some new content and systems will also be added and if we have some extra free time we will add more then it's actually planned.

This edition will be reseted on 24 march and the new one will be launched at 04 april.

We invite you to join our Discord to be notified about the start and discuss with us about Trapera.

If you want to try Trapera before the server wipe, there is a double exp till the end of this edition.

Presentation news will be posted on days.

Thanks again for your trust and this insane edition.

Greetings,
Trapera Team

Last edited:
Trapera has been reseted. You can already create your accounts & characters.
News about changes and the next edition will be available on days.

Greetings,
Trapera Team

Whats the shared exp bonus???

What were the stages last edition, i played but forgot... I wanna compare

Whats the shared exp bonus???

What were the stages last edition, i played but forgot... I wanna compare
Shared exp bonus, what do you mean? It's like shared party

Stages didn't changed, you can check them on the first page of this thread or our website :)

Shared exp bonus, what do you mean? It's like shared party

Stages didn't changed, you can check them on the first page of this thread or our website :)
I mean whats the bonus?

First edition it was 100% for 4 shared, it was stupid and broken... You should nerf it to 50% or make a pool...

People leveled waay to fast with those shared exp 4 vocations

People leveled too fast because of too much xp from Tasks and gold ;)
This time it's nerfed by 50%

People leveled too fast because of too much xp from Tasks and gold ;)
This time it's nerfed by 50%
Yea but also tasks, solo players were at a huge disadvantage...

People.leveled faster as 4 man teams and then also did tasks faster... 100% exp is always a wrong move

I don't know, solo players are allways in disadvantage no matter what + we are listening a load our community and no one complained about shared exp.
If we have more complaints we will for sure make a pull

Serv was rlly good ,it was balanced solo exp or team hunt it was decent ,i had many solo hunting ppl and they were fine . We are definetly joining again. I had the most fun in last couple of ots right here cuz u needed 20 ppl to have a team who can compete with others and yet small actions on eachothers were amazing

I am not saying remoce shared exp completely, but nerf it to like

2 voc =10%
3 voc = 30%
4 vic = 60%

I understand that but server needs win some money and it's only 1 use par day for 2 hours.
There are also possibilities to get this card in game from bosses or quest and you can also buy them from players.
About shared exp, it's too late for this change but I will ask our community what they think about that and do modifications in the future if needed

Back