• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.55] ~Atania World~ FunOT/low rate/real war system/map 58+mb/dedicatedserv

kawon

o.O
Reaction score
I Greet warmly.

I would like to invite you on server Atania World which it starts already on this Friday
23 April 2010r. about hour 16.00

All prepared on ostatnie tests the only time is already and the balancing-pole of profession.

What is Atania World?
It is then put on professional dedicated server server which
it will assure you game without lagów, own server to this possesses ventrilo as well as
TFS be put on the newest engine 0.4 _DEV which guarantees you game
without fear about crashe.

Curiosity from server:
]1. Real Boiling water System - obviously paid promissory note and only several otsów, what this possesses him it is? It is then the system of wars of guild the thanks which you have not the counted frag. All proprieties how on real tibii.
2. System of lottery - which 5 hours be holds the drawing and one player which is online receive 10pkt to utilization in sms the shop.
3. System of auction - you have some interesting itemy and you want it to sell but the writing on trade bores you continuous or the seat in temple and the spamowanie? Put out on auction object and wait on customer and you in this time can expić calmly.
4. Marriage - being successful to ksiedza you can marry :)
5. Upgrade item - was can possibility of improving about 3 levels objects, def,atk,arm add, it win from sms shop as well as in game after realization questu

They will be added more and more soon this more interesting systems in order to to diversify game!

the Side of server:
-own layout
described - all more important systems from server
- spoiler be added becomes soon all questów
-full statistics beaten in expa, online hours, all questów!, figure's staty

Map:
Altered from very former Evolution. Made from 10mb 57mb.
Added such islands how Zao, Yalahar, Gengia, Oken, Pyre and Fenrock.
Mass questów, over 140 tp on exp.

Questy:
Over 40 quests in this task (Grizzly Adams as well as Storkus - vampires' hunter)
More important questy this: INQ (own version), POI, ANIH, DHQ, Blue Legs, VAMP SHIELD, NECRO, Banshee, BK..
All the time added new!

Rate of server:
Exp stages:
1-30 x 60
31-50 x 45
51-80 x40
81-100 x30
101-150 x 15
151-20 0 x 10
201 - 25 0 x 8
251 + x 5

Skill - x20