• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][8.6] SworldOT - The World of Sword and Magic 21.06.2013 | 6 PM UTC+1

Blessings price is based on level, tho its not easy to get bless book.
Lottery ticket? about 50 items, or more to get via it.

@Xevis Even if its not easy to get blessbook once u have it u can die 100000000 times like on WoW, Rift w/e other trash game xd i just dont like the fact that blessbook is a free-die-1000000-times-book but its ur server u do what u want ^^ i will still play it

This is just another download and run server with no support what so ever, admin does not even know how to change creatures or anything about a Ot server.

Liar, dont even read :)

Liar? Ok lets take up some things here :)

• Resistance
    Alright resitances on monsters are completely wrong, For example Hydras are immune to Fire.
    I told you from the start to delete your whole monster data pack and download a real one from Otland that was not bugged
    but you insisted on having the same old buggy one that you downloaded of from some Polack fansite.
  • Quests
    Quests are completly messed up, if you go into for example Experience Booster quest you will end up in Skull Remover quest etc.
    Some of the quests dont even work because you are stupid enough to have VOID as walls between you and the monsters which makes them impossible to attack or attack you.
  • Monsters
    Monsters... I have never in my entire life seen this retarded monsters, Rotworms dont do anything and they drop Lion Mane's and other stuff like "report ID to gm blabla"
    Bog Raiders normally hit you for 500 damage even tho you said the Bog Raider.xml only said it would do 175 damage. even tho you teleported to me and saw them hit me for 400+ all the time.
    I mean all of the monsters are bugged. Orshabaal's give you WHITE SKULL upon attacking them.
  • Loot
    As i said above Rotworms loot dont even match the real ones. I have hunted all the monsters on this server except for Morgaroth and those 250+ ones but from what i have my friends have seen all of the loot formulas are wrong aswell.
  • Admin Abuse
    Well lets just say this. Admin gives free items all the time like Donator points , Soft boots , Firewalker boots etc etc. And it wouldnt surprise me if admin have given his friends whole donator sets :)
  • Formulas
    Well i have mentioned this alot above and none of the forumlas are correct. The Damage , The resistance , the loot. Basicly everything is incorrect on this Open Tibia server.
  • Scripts
    After a while some of the scripts on the server crashes like /soft /fwb etc etc. They just randomly stop working.

And as i said this is a download and run.
http://otland.net/f50/isles-gengia-oken-pyre-vikia-ghala-ghenov-tylik-100-refined-new-areas-176608/

Last edited:
All monsters has been changed to the others. It was my fault, i put into server bad pack.
Quest aren't messed up, you are too stupid to do them. I dont wan't to explain now what about that experience boost, its easy to get it.
Scripts: all working, server NEVER crashed. its got 100% online.
Formulas has been changed to the several spells, like i said before monsters are revamped.

Download and run? Yep, those isles are from Tylik, revemaped, someway changed, it is about 1/5 of map.

Last thing: i didnt give anyone stuff for nothing.

You are mad:)

Trash server confirmed. Top fragger is 7 kills made so far on a server open for a week? I've seen OTs with 10 players open for two days have more kills.
Also if you look latest deaths barely anyone has died, it's fucking hours of gaps between deaths, that won't ever happen with a server with 70+ players online.
There's also two posts on the forums and they're made by the same character - that won't happen either with 70 players.

You should remove your spoof characters before you get banned on otservlist. Oops, I see you're already banned there. Have fun with your server.
I also see you're using another ip at otslist.eu, probably because you got banned there too. But don't worry - it's already reported.

I see why you flame other servers, your server is a pile of shit that has already failed and now you're mad other people actually can get players.
Just take a look at your post history, 50% of your posts are in other servers threads commenting about how bad the server and owner are. Maybe you should put more time into your own server instead of talking shit about others servers, your server got ten active players maximum for fucks sake.

Last edited:
Situation is worse than you imagine it. I can't even add it on otservlist, so its never was on otservlist.(got ban for spoofing before launching server(why?)) Doing server without otservlist its hard thing, ye?
So atleast i try to stay at first list of otslist.eu.

Abouts my comments, show me atleast one not true statement.
For real i did server without points for guild, edning potions, and i'ma really sorry for that players are so lame that play on servers like rl tibia maps(3 days then off).
Show you something:
KingdomAge - custom client, xp x1, great gameplay, all spells new, new outfits, full rpg. - 10-30 players
Ascalon - one of the best servers upthere - its just fuckin awesome, no bad word about it - 50-70 players
There are some others example but nvm.

And look at:
Openka, revana, narvia etc - on start near 500-700 players, game is just downloaded from otland, and made some bug-fixo.
Stands for donation, when players go under 100, its closed and started next week.
50% of servers work like it!

Lets took about me: Put about month of hard work, starting from map = 0, clean TFS, made 40mb map(10 mb downloaded from otland).
Done about 30 NPC's ALL BY MY OWN.
Created nice, detailed map, and which is most important: created economy, which works like RPG (prevent player from droping items on depot grounds).
Got great stages, which are fun-like but challenging.
I don't want cash either i give all items in quest, which means ALL!

So please dont fucking tell me i didnt put heart in it, coz i wasted alot of time to give that noobs something NEW.
What I got instead of that?
Players who telling me : " Fuck it, pots ending i go play enemia " .
And Hermiona users on otland that give fuck about something he/she dont even know.

Back