• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Altaron MNORPG | Custom map and client.

Booo!!! I was going to try it, but its just insane!!!! We need the English translation.

lol i try to register
Three add three times three is equal to (say)?
cant even figure security code out

are you guys going to play it? i dont understand a single word in the game.. if you gonna play let me know so you can help me s:

try to answer in polish, my answer was six, so i translated it and it worked ^^ already created my character..

Still saying it wrong I put 12 in on the box I have no idea why it saying incorrect

Still saying it wrong I put 12 in on the box I have no idea why it saying incorrect
Reply here yours code I will help you ; >

Dictionary
Code:
Hi - Witam, Cześć
Offer - Oferta
Sell - Sprzedam
Buy - Kupie
Balance - stan konta
withdraw - wypłata
Mission - Misja

Wnf5XJZ.png

Four add four times four is equal to (say)? i puted 20 wrong it says
Three add three times three is equal to (say) I puted 12 wrong toTwo plus two times two equals (say)?6 wrong to

Cant even register acc on the site it so difficult if anyone want to help me I be appreciated

Last edited:
replace what in polish lol it pretty darn dumb to make something complicated for making a account

Such an awesome server, the NPC dialogue, the sprites, etc.. it's a true custom RPG like none other.
I just really wish they would of came out with the English translation... or that I was fluent in Polish. :(
I was only able to play 15 minutes until translating everything got to tedious.
R.I.P

still no english version? or a little english tutorial how to start

Last edited: