• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom] Naruto Story

HJbNMtI.png

Hey Ninjas! We are almost ready!
At 18:00 server will be open for you.

GM Yusuke is already in the skin of succubus Sakura.:rolleyes:
HJbPxaP.png

To download client, go to the site:
https://narutostory.net/download.php

The competition will be resolved about an hour after the start!

HJbNMtI.png

Hey Ninjas! We are almost ready!
At 18:00 server will be open for you.

GM Yusuke is already in the skin of succubus Sakura.:rolleyes:
HJbPxaP.png

To download client, go to the site:
https://narutostory.net/download.php

The competition will be resolved about an hour after the start!
Do you know that ninja is Chinese word not a Japanese? So it makes you look stupid when you call people "Ninjas" when you should call them "Shinobi" because shinobi is Japanese word of ninja.

HJc1biC.png

I think the world of Naruto is not the world of Japan.
The same goes for Dragon Ball. The fact that the author is Japanese does not require his created world to concern Japan.

HJc1biC.png

I think the world of Naruto is not the world of Japan.
The same goes for Dragon Ball. The fact that the author is Japanese does not require his created world to concern Japan.
Still it would be better to use term Shinobi/Chunin instead of Ninja because you are representing Naruto server. But if you still want to use Ninja so you should translate words like "Hokage" to "Fire Shadow" and Naruto to "Fish Cake" and etc.

Patch 31.10.2018

The site has an option now to search the markets to find the item.
HKXJtrF.png

Prizes for story missions have been improved, thanks to players who helped. :)
A new item appeared in the game, ANBU leader mask. Check it out on the site!
HERE
It is to be won after defeating the mighty Danzo Shimura!
HKXKBMJ.png

In the Takuro store, you can buy now milk and chocolate.
HKXL1Kl.png

Nut Tree no longer disappear from the map.
Cunning Crone is slower now. Melee characters had too much problem with them.
Critical is fixed. It turned out that it only worked on players, now should works on everything.
Dark decoration samurai helmet and decoration samurai helmet are added to loot.
Immunity after stun for monsters fixed.
As many monsters now destroy traps due to high intelligence - we reduce their price by half.
We've added descriptions to weapons that can be loaded with jar of the Sakegari Sword.
Work on Zetsu Dungeon is underway.
HKVgM2l.png

Naruto Story

Patch 07.11.2018

- Markers on the map do not disappear after logging out.
- Added markers on the map for story missions and some helping marks for new players.
HM3t6Jf.png

- Improved prize after story mission with Haku.
HM3u3QZ.gif

- Koiyasute no Jutsu still depends on the level but it has limits, heals a minimum of 5% health and maximum of 10%.
HM3xArF.png

- Now on the website you can check if a weapon is a glove, blade, throwing type or maybe a ring.
HM3xZat.png

- You can also check if an item is part of a set.
HM3ysON.png

- Increased prices in stores (higher profitability).
- Improved reflection effect.
- Description added for shovel.
- Corrected Kakuzu Heart. It doesn't spoil the loot anymore. Now it refreshes itself after teleport, not closing Kakuzu Heart bag.
- The minimap returns from full option to its place.
- Flying with a hawk is now 2x cheaper.
- PVP enabled from level 30 (required tests).
- Added information boards with place names.
HM3CVeF.png

- Universal Set:
A new type of set item is being introduced. These items fall under the "Universal Set" category and rather than having one particular set that they come under, they can fit any kind of set.
This will allow you for more customisation of your equipment to suit your playstyle and needs.
For example, if you have a full samurai set and you acquire an universal set armor item, you can replace the samurai set armor for it and still maintain your 10% bonus to damage and resistance that wearing a full set offers.

HM3DwAo.png

- Dark Soul:
The item Dark Soul that was previously only available to be looted from Cursed Prisoner and is required for crafting certain items has been added to the following monsters: Cursed Madman, Cursed Fighter, Cursed Avenger and Primal Cursed.
HM3EF4Pp.png

- Charging Flame:
Previously you were able to place a Charging Flame within a protection zone, this has been changed and you will no longer be able to place one in an area that is designated as a protection zone.
Player houses are protection zones and so this means that you will not be able to place one in your house.
HM3FxbP.png

- New skins! Sasana Temari, Sasana Hinata, Sasana Sakura, Sasana Tenten!
Promotion! (07.11.2018 - 10.11.2018)
Sasana skins -30% and First Hokage Necklace -18.2%!
HM3I0Nb.png

Join us!
Naruto Story OTS

Update 27.03.2019
  • Client optimizations.
  • New summons: Young snail, Mature Snail, Personal Toad, Boss Toad.
  • New bosses: Gamabunta, Legendary Stupid Prisoner, Sasori, Tobi.
  • Ultimate transforms:
Ultimate Transform already available in the game.
It increase the amount of health and power.
Use this strength to fight new opponents.

https://narutostory.net

Patch:
  • Ultimate transformations added on website.
  • Information about premium account on website refreshed.
  • We are searching for partnership. We have 3 places for banners on the home page (private messages):

Naruto's Ultimate Transform vs Shin and a bar that specifies the available ultimate transform time:

You can find rest of the transforms and monsters on our site.

We've already started working on the patch in which there will be new solutions proposed by players.
In the meantime, see how Chouji's ultimate transform looks beautiful in a place where such touching moments took place.

Attachments

Yesterday a big update came to the game, including a new character! All changes can be read on the website. Today, we want to wish you all the best! For the time of Easter, npc Kid Sai (near depo & markets) sells Easter eggs that heals 100% for 1 rin each! All bonuses (+10% health, +10% critical chance and damage, +20% loot,+10 levels to skills, +1 exp stage) are active today.

https://narutostory.net

* New tasks are waiting for high-level players from the adult Sasuke. He also makes portals so you can get there quickly!

* We changed Duel System to Hero vs Criminal System being the basis for new ranks.

* We have 1st place at OTServers.eu, Thank you!
If you didn't vote yet for us, you can do it here: OTServers.eu (https://otservers.eu/servers?action=vote&id=4)

Hello ninjas,
in the last update, we added a lot of new features.

- One of them is new depo with more slots and search option.

- We've optimized a little client, although the new one will be even better optimized.

- We made many improvements, such as "Take all" button.

You can read more on our website.

Attachments

Last edited:
why don't more people play?
Reason is probably the same as why a lot of good and unique servers didn't get many players - people prefer shitty orshabaal servers, because it is fast-paced and they don't have to learn how to play it.

I want to play with my group but it is very pay to win and the administrator seems to disregard

Reason is probably the same as why a lot of good and unique servers didn't get many players - people prefer shitty orshabaal servers, because it is fast-paced and they don't have to learn how to play it.
no man people play for a while and quit cause its P2W, i played for a while then i stopped playing as soon as my PACC ended.

I feel like playing with my team but we think a game play to dance and that is very bad ... there are few players and it seems that the administrator does not care :(
I'm going to try it anyway

How the hell administrator is responsible for the online player counter?
Wtf guys, tell me that.
Server is quite good. I tried it today with my friend. Only problem is with money for potions as I see.
Keep playing, do tasks and stuff :p

It is not only the money for potions, we must recognise server are great, they did good sprites and good lore for everyone can enjoy it but if are honest, the cash shop are insane...

I decided no play anymore cause of cash shop and more ppl feel like as me, you can change your vocation whenever you want, you can skills 80% more faster than others, you must also need premium acc or gg, and finally you can buy unbalanced pets to destroy everything....

GM’s you did good work with server but your agony of money killed server already

Back