• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom] Naruto Story

Played for one day. Have nice systems i like the otclient its weird because i hate otclient but server is terrible designed like people said its pay to win or even pay to play and it feels boring as fuck i dont see story building in this server it just something is not right its hard to say. Wont play anymore to be honest.

Hello ninjas,
several news that can be seen on the server from today:

* Easy sell system almost for every item.
1573486981392.png

* Slider and new map on website.
1573487052326.png

* Online list module.
1573487180362.png

* Optimized teleportation jutsu (shouldn't kick anymore).
1573487260687.png

* Developed jutsu bar with additional functions.
1573487435788.png
and more...

Hello ninjas,
Black Friday patch is here.
Iae0K6.jpg

Hello ninjas,
Patch and Merry Christmas

• Teleport jutsu no more works in PZ/No-PVP zone.
  • Christmas Tree in Leaf Village. Use it to add Chritsmas points!
  • No-PVP Zone added to training area in Rain Village.
  • Rework of training area in Sand Village.

1577014568918.png

Do you feel the need to be part of the shinobi world? ¡Naruto Story! It is the opportunity to make it happen, explore the world RPG ¡NO PAY TO WIN! feel the emotion with the story mode, task, choose your favorite character, and expect more in future updates, you will need 2 lives to get everything that has the Immense world of Naruto Story. Make you account here Naruto Story – OTS (https://narutostory.net/sign_up.php?r=Seth)
characters.pngitachi.png

Hello ninjas,
new patch to the game with new systems and fixes.
1578855802874.png
* Team channel implemented (similar to organization channel).
  • Shizune and Tonton mission reworked.
  • Price of offline training changed from the max level to (max level + current level)/2.
  • Traps made to be working on bigger area.
  • Map fixes.
  • NS Shop fixes.
  • New skin: Madara Uchiha.
  • ANBU items belong to the new set, ANBU Set.
  • Added note on items 'Craft Item' and 'Crafted Item' if item is crafted or for crafting.
  • Decreased max attack speed.
  • Faster way to Cursed Sasuke Uchiha.
  • New items and fixed corpses.
  • Updated website.
  • Nature Transformation system and mission to get chakra natures.

And amazing screen of Nature Transformation by player Raven:
AIMcGh.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello ninjas,
a lot of patches has been introduced to the game since the last forum post. To be more precise, it's 18 patches.
I will not list changes here, you can follow the changes on the website: Naruto Story – OTS (https://narutostory.net/)

Thank you for being so active in the game.
There are over 300 of us nonstop.
thank_you.png

I'm writing because the next patch is approaching, with a new character in it. She is not a well-known character in Naruto and probably is not very common in games, but maybe you will try and guess - what's the character?
yugao_b.png

Let me tell you that she is a beautiful girl with a sword. Ultimately, the answer is spoiled with her ultimate technique.
Yugao Uzuki
yugao_ub.png

mikazuki_no_mai.gif

Bump
Post automatically merged:

Bump

Server will be restarted with character reset at 25.12.2020 at 18:00 CET more informations at narutostory.net
At most popular moment NStory server was handing a 650 players online. Try it.
Merry Christmas for everyone!

Characters are reseted You can create new one! Server starting in 45minutes!
Join the Naruto Story Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/vBm4pAn)

250 players online limit in 2020 (almost 2021) LULZ atleast doesnt count trainers

You really should consider better host, alot of USA and BR players cannot play on eu server without ping 200+.. but on host east USA, the EU and br and NA all can play on ping 120~ or less, sadly me and alot of ppl can't play with high ping on pl host :( :( maybe even 2nd server.. the BR community really likes these customs, look at custom return of saiyan over 2k players on launch!

i just start ed<playing here, why tehre was a restart?

server is great, many custom systems

Minti in.game

i don't see the option to edit

server is great, but after 2-3 weeks im nearly done with the server, like. Need more content for higher levels

i'm still playing but.. at 500 nearly did everything

still playing, i had much fun seeing your server i'm nearly done(level 740) with it after like 50 days, playing quite alot tho.

add some systems for higher levels like u get suggested on discord(pvp/dungeons/more hunting places(this one is easy i guess))

i like how your characters(profesions) are quite unique and differs one from each other, it feels great on pve, they're all usefull.
but on pvp, there's no balance., you should check this and do small fixes from time to time on pvp(like lol, cause it will never be 100% balanaced, no game has this)
still, it's not a huge difference on pvp, but there's deal with some overpowered champs... wich i say, just nerf them(little) or make like 'seasons in lol', small changes from time to time lookin for balance(wich might not come, but all vocations will have it's moment)...

i'm replying here cause i can't suggest on the discord, have no permission and can't find where to ask for it

maybe we got some ppl more tho so =)

some ppl want reset, i would go for updates... they'll come back if u work for it

Back