• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Hellsway ♦ RPG / RealMap 8.60 ♦ New Edition

HellswayOT

Reaction score
Hellsway-OTS New Edition​

About Hellsway: 2 Years ago we have created the first version of the Edited RealMap Hellsway-OTS, and we were actually proud of it also it was considered as one of the most successful Open Tibia Servers, we had a stable version, active forums, a responsible server managers not amateurs. we carried the responsibility on our shelves and you showed us your estimating to our efforts by playing into the server.

Some Videos and memories which are unforgettable...
[video=youtube;YzUzRo81aGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzUzRo81aGA[/video]​

Server Features

• Almost all the Tibia 8.6 Quests e.g (Poi, Inq, Demon Oak).
  • Another Collection of unique quests we have added ( Wrath of the Emperor (starts at mission 6) - Unnatural Selection Quest - Children of the Revolution Quest (you need this quest to start Wrath) - Tomes of Knowledge Quest.)
  • 100% Full Real-Map Server for those who likes the real Tibia game play and adventures, there's no custom items nor any custom areas.
  • All Quests are tested and perfectly working, if you have found a bug and wish to report it please use our Forums.
  • War System.
  • Cast System (under development, we are currently testing it's stability before releasing it).
  • Houses At all Cities are Working 100%.
  • Active Support Team in game & Email.
  • Balanced the vocations by using some new similar formulas to the Real Tibia.
  • Dedicated Server with High Specifications including DDoS Protection.
  • We had and will always have one of the greatest Communities over our Forums.

xg__Sq.png

Server Info

IP: Hellsway.net
Client: 8.60
Port :7171

Exp Rates:

1-50 100x.
51-80 80x.
81-100 50x
101-130 20x
131-150 15x.
151-180 10x.
181-200 7x.
201-250 4x.
251-3002x.
301-* 1x.

OtherRates:

Skill Rate: 15x
Magic Rate: 7x
Loot Rate: 3x

PvP:

dailyFragsToRedSkull = 3
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 25
dailyFragsToBlackSkull = 6
weeklyFragsToBlackSkull = 50
redSkullLength = 1 day
blackSkullLength = 1 day

Advance Rewards:

Level 45: 5 crystal coins.
Level 80: 5 crystal coins.

Events:

Guild War Event (Every Friday 20:00 CET)
Massive Team Battle (There will be an previous announcement about it's start time & date on the server news page)

We do appreciate your patience while we were preparing the New Hellsway-OTS edition, this is not everything we promise to add more Real Tibia stuff and quests within the incoming updates concatenation.

Kind Regards,
Hellsway Team

- - - Updated - - -

Hellsway Has STARTED

Trying the server at the moment, I can for sure agree with Khalifa - The loot rate is not 3x. Otherwise the server seems to be pretty okey, just keep it online.

Loot rate is not 3x.. You have better chance of getting raped then looting dsm

I can't speak for the accuracy of creature loot on this server, but the base monster loot found on most servers is already 3-5x more than global Tibia. So, 3x on most ot servers is actually more like 9-15x.

The proper loot rate of dsm from a dragon lord is 0.18% and 3x would be .54%, which means almost 200 kills to get one on average. For frost dragons it should be more than twice as rare. Is the loot on this server really slower than that? Probably not.

The open Tibia community is really spoiled by inaccurate, overly high loot chances that ruin all server economies in the long run.

I mean on most ots i can burn 1k sds and make profit or at bare minimum make my cash back here im lucky to make half my cash back

- - - Updated - - -

Few bugs, Missing all npcs in oken, debug when you type !commands, soya buys things for ridiculous prices

I mean on most ots i can burn 1k sds and make profit or at bare minimum make my cash back here im lucky to make half my cash back

Dragon lords are not profitable to sd on global. With properly configured loot, even an ot with 3x should not yield profit from every hunt sding dls.

There are tons of other creatures and ways to hunt that will yield considerable profit. For instance ue/wave/gfb in lizards and you will make way more experience and also should profit heavily. If all you do is bot then either make or buy better scripts, because on any server with legitimate loot settings, sding various dragons is not a good way to level up.

Again, I'm not sure about the loot accuracy on this server, but still it wouldn't hurt to reevaluate the way you play. As an added bonus, you won't run into as many other players/botters when you stop hunting dragons.

We have done some changes which are:

• Increased Loot rate to 5x instead of 3x.
  • Added NPC Lailene.
  • Added NPC Frans.
  • Added NPC Digger.
  • Added NPC Chatterbone.
  • Added Simon the beggar's favorite staff reward quest.
  • Added NPC Smiley.
  • Adjusted Paralyze rune.
  • Adjusted the last mission at Children of Revolution quest.
  • Fixed NPC gorn.
  • Fixed Yaman NPC.
  • Added task counts.
  • Fixed !commands (to prevent debugs).

There are still many stuff at our workshop, once ready we will release them. also we would like to thank everyone for contributing into this by reporting bugs and any further issues with the server.

Kind Regards,
Your Community Managers

We have done some changes which are:

• Increased Loot rate to 5x instead of 3x.
  • Added NPC Lailene.
  • Added NPC Frans.
  • Added NPC Digger.
  • Added NPC Chatterbone.
  • Added Simon the beggar's favorite staff reward quest.
  • Added NPC Smiley.
  • Adjusted Paralyze rune.
  • Adjusted the last mission at Children of Revolution quest.
  • Fixed NPC gorn.
  • Fixed Yaman NPC.
  • Added task counts.
  • Fixed !commands (to prevent debugs).

There are still many stuff at our workshop, once ready we will release them. also we would like to thank everyone for contributing into this by reporting bugs and any further issues with the server.

Kind Regards,
Your Community Managers

You shouldn't change the loot rate because one person complained that it was slow. If everyone profits on every hunt then you will have no economy.

You shouldn't change the loot rate because one person complained that it was slow. If everyone profits on every hunt then you will have no economy.

We have not increased the loot rate for only 1 person complain, but we had this into our intention (during the test server). Certainly we didn't just change numbers and thrown it. this decision was taken after we have been hunting for several hours at many spawns then we did the math to calculate the average loot / 3 hours. and actually it wasn't very high.

We have not increased the loot rate for only 1 person complain, but we had this into our intention (during the test server). Certainly we didn't just change numbers and thrown it. this decision was taken after we have been hunting for several hours at many spawns then we did the math to calculate the average loot / 3 hours. and actually it wasn't very high.

If it fits with your vision for the server, then I don't see any problem with that.

Update #2 A Father's Burden Quest

Cd3bLF.png

-Added A Father's Burden Quest.
-Added zao widow cave.
-Added Share exp functionality.
-Added Svarground missing npcs.
-Added Edron missing npcs.
-Added The Spirit Will Get You Quest.
-Added Outfits to Shop.
-Added missing areas to Banuta.
-Added Baunta shortcut.
-Added command !go.
-Added command !bg.
-Adjusted raid times and dates to be compatible with it's page on the website.
-Now you can't heal during utito tempo san.
-Adjusted yalahari quest to prevent people from doing the quest without killing the monsters.
-Adjusted soul fire rune to be typically as real tibia one's.
-Adjusted Xodet selling prices.
-Fixed Magician Hat.
-Fixed show quests on the website.
-Replaced Rashid with soya at thais, rashid still exist in edron above depot.

More to come...

Kind Regards,
Hellsway-Team

Last edited:
Back