• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland]Loeria 2.0 HighRate Testserver [7.7][CipSoft Engine]

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Greetings!
Welcome to Loeria 2.0​

Today the testserver will start with staged experience & high rates:

• Everyone has 999 premium days so there will be no need to purchase anything, the donation option has been disabled.
  1. The server will be online until 24th of November 15:00 CET
  2. The server will launch 24th of November 16:00 CET
Rates for the testserver is the following:

Experience: Staged starting at x10 ending at x4
Skill: Static x10
Loot: Static x3
Magic: Static x10
Spawn: Static x4

Use the forum to post issue that you face or if you have questions
There is no dumb questions, all questions will be answered within time

Enjoy your time at Loeria 2.0
Background Information within Spoiler
For quite some time now has Loeria been online which is 100% CipSoft Engine, it has had 0 crashes nor bugs and it stable as rock. However due to real-life tragedies my focus got lost on the server, which led to playercount drops and eventually that the server went down (lost my job irl etc).

I am back on my feet again and I've got a lot of motivation back, I've spent quite a while working on how to implement either a stage system or a new experience formula for the engine along with possibility for tasks & shared experience.

Believe it or not, it has been done and I am proud to say that some time soon we will be able to release a playable version of CipSoft Engine(RealOTS) that will include both shared experience, possibility to stage the experience & tasks.

The client will run on a OTClient base which is very nice as it provides many new features that the original client can't.

I will update this thread with updates on both when the server will be live to play, both for testing & for the launch.

I will also add some screenshots & changelog updates here.

If you wish to test the server right now it is online without any of the changes @ www.loeria.com

Last edited:
See ya there :p

Are these going to be the rates for official launch?

Last edited:
I'll post anything I find here:

- On website when looking at high scores trying to sort by vocation, all options say "Array"
(Love the look of the site tho :))​
- Regen rate seems low for these exp rates. Having to mana sit to hunt with starter wand.

Last edited:
It's not RealOTS.
It sure is RealOTS.
It has a lot of changes and additions which was needed to be able to be able to add the possibility to change experience stages, shared experience and so on.
I am happy to prove to you that it is RealOTS if you don't trust me.
You can msg me and I'll show you with shared screen and you'll see that it is running RealOTS but highly modified.
I'll post anything I find here:

- On website when looking at high scores trying to sort by vocation, all options say "Array"
(Love the look of the site tho :))​
- Regen rate seems low for these exp rates. Having to mana sit to hunt with starter wand.
Thanks, website error has been corrected
Regen rates wasn't really matched for the rates since the rates are just for testing, but you have a point.

Kungenn one of the greatest to ever do it.
Has been here for a long time and has a pure dedication to OpenTibia.
Good luck on your new server

It sure is RealOTS.
It has a lot of changes and additions which was needed to be able to be able to add the possibility to change experience stages, shared experience and so on.
I am happy to prove to you that it is RealOTS if you don't trust me.
You can msg me and I'll show you with shared screen and you'll see that it is running RealOTS but highly modified.
Line of sight
Action delay
Creature movement around objects

How is it still realots?

The line of sight isn't real.
There are no action delays.
Creature movement around objects isn't correct.

Your realots server plays perfect.
How are new additions worth giving that up?

Auto stack, really? This looks like Ezzz his server.

Line of sight
Action delay
Creature movement around objects

How is it still realots?

The line of sight isn't real.
There are no action delays.
Creature movement around objects isn't correct.

Your realots server plays perfect.
How are new additions worth giving that up?

Auto stack, really? This looks like Ezzz his server.
Like I said previously, it's modified to make it able to add the stuff I mentioned.
RealOTS 100% Core is very limited and even if both you and I are hardcore lovers of the real tibia not everyone else is.
They want to be able to share experience, do tasks and much more.

So take it and turn it around instead:

You mention 3 things, out of these 3 things one thing is something that would require a lot of time and effort to perfect the other two are simple.

Is it worth to give up the possibility to expand and have a lot more functionallity for those small issues?

These things you mention are stuff you can fix too, fixing shared on the true no modification RealOTS is impossible.

Last edited:
You're misleading the people saying it's cipsoft engine that you're using. Atleast be honest, eventually it'll catch up to you.

Last edited:
PrzvuTJ.png

I assume ur the one that messaged me on Facebook.
As I said there I havent heard of anyone else having this issue unfortunately.
Nor can I reproduce it so I have no clue what is causing it for you :(

It isn't suppose to start until 24th of November, if you want to play the testserver you can simply scrolldown one article on the news page and it will link you to the testserver.

Loeria :) Or just click this link :p

Back