• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] OriginalTibia 7.7 [HR] | Yellow skull system | PVP-Enforced | ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very smart guy its even worse to make level proteciton to avoid noobchars.. noobchars will always be there cant do nothing about it

Nobody said anything about level protection. Maybe you are against it, due to the fact that you are a player who likes noob char actions. A player who needs noob char actions. We saw your pvp, so obviously you prefer noob chars.

No job, and you can't read. Your life sucks.

ok smart guy how u solve noobchars not coming to battles?

If I had the answer, I would simply have posted it.

Since this is a "True" highrate (meaning rates are 5x+ at lv 100+) you can make it so frags do not count for below lv 80s. (You can also make a formula to alter this lv threshold as the server lvs up). This is an IDEA. Feel free to post any ideas you have yourself. But then again, you WANT noob chars in this game that way you can actually get a frag once in a while.

There is no 100% great answer to how to remove noob chars from wars. The most 100% way would be for cancer players like yourself, who RELY on noob chars to get any frags, to not play. But we know that is unreasonable.

Go educate yourself, instead of riding my d&*k waiting for my posts. Kkkkk

On eloth they made few fixes to get noob chars away i dont the exact how it works but examples of my idea:
If low lvl shoot magic wall having X ammount of players on screen he gets yellow skull to everyone of them.
Same if he throws parcel, pot, flower etc.
If low lvl push guy with higher lvl he gets yellow skull.

etc etc

Last edited:
If I had the answer, I would simply have posted it.

Since this is a "True" highrate (meaning rates are 5x+ at lv 100+) you can make it so frags do not count for below lv 80s. (You can also make a formula to alter this lv threshold as the server lvs up). This is an IDEA. Feel free to post any ideas you have yourself. But then again, you WANT noob chars in this game that way you can actually get a frag once in a while.

There is no 100% great answer to how to remove noob chars from wars. The most 100% way would be for cancer players like yourself, who RELY on noob chars to get any frags, to not play. But we know that is unreasonable.

Go educate yourself, instead of riding my d&*k waiting for my posts. Kkkkk
Nice idea i can be level 100 and wait for levels 8 to leave thais temple to kill them.:confused:

Thanks MexorNotmex for giving decent ideas. Those could actually work

About runes
I hope adding SD's, UH's and GFB's should be done, it will make it much faster to buy runes, less anyoing and you dont have to waste same amout of time puzzle with your bags.

About task
Awesome that the task system is up and i like that you have the list on the web-site that clearly show the reward etc. Still i was hoping for a bit of exp reward aswell, since i think that motivate people the most and would bring all types of players. With task reward even bad people can level fast without getting pushed out from the best spawns(with best exp/h) by grinding tasks. Also EXP reward can open eyes to spawns that would never get used otherwise.

New monster to task list
Dwarf Guard
Ancient Scarab
Vampire
Mummys
Cyclops
Hydra
Behemoth
Warlock
Demon

Thats some of the monster i personaly think should be find in a task system.

NO-PZ on boats.
Still wanna take this discussing up and hope more players would join in. I have proved my point and hope more people will fill it in whats good with non-pz boats. (OFC people can fill in whats BAD)
With PZ boats you will just fix one small problem with chase your enemys (cant find anything more), all other things i see is just bad, like much more running in the game (Waste of time), taking away oldschool boat traps, chance to get away from bigger teams for solo players(what bigger teams see a problem with)
PLEASE HELP ME FILL THIS IN WITH GOOD AND BAD ARGUMENTS!!

Add NPC
Still want Djinn in other towns just not the regunaly place since most of the guys who gonna use djinns gonna pay for it and i dont think people will waste their time running there every time just for selling loot on a H-rate server.
Would also be awesome to have a NPC that sells the most common rings(energy ring, time ring, ring of healing etc.) in towns like Thais, Carlin, Venore, Ab'dendriel. You can fix access to this npc throu homepage aswell if you want too.

Custom Spawns
If we get many players i hope we will get some new custom-spawns later on, that would be awesome. Since like Demona gonna be full and taken all the time(probly with noobchar blocking off path)

Task: It is true, and I am open to exp rewards for the tasks as the server is online, thank you for the kind words though :)

New monsters: Added all monsters on your list except for vampire, and the reason is due to boosted tombs, having tombs crowded because of the spawn is great, but having them crowded because of spawn + task is not essential.

No PZ: There is positives and negatives about a non-pzed boat, but since this is version 7.7 and not 7.4, the default is a pzed boat, and to change that, we would have to have people wanting it to be changed, and so far, I don't see that wave of people sharing that specific point of view in this matter.

Npc: I don't think this will be changed, I can't live with the fact that Nah'bob will be available in Thais, it looks too cheap, I don't see the problem running a few hundred sqms north of Ankrahmun to be a big deal in this matter for it to be a change.

Custom Spawns: Fully open to the idea even though I don't enjoy adding custom parts to a real map, we will have to discuss and see how things are, I actually own a fully customized map together with an old friend who worked as a mapper for OriginalTibia, perhaps we can extract parts from that map, but it's unsure for now.

Agree on more tasks monster at start. Minotaurs/scarabs/larvas/rotworms for easier start. No for no pz on boats. Djins in cities accessable with the scroll from donation agree with it.

Tasks has been updated, check it out here, we will most likely as described above not add djinns to towns.

The final question. Will Mr L play?
Most definately

Woops so did I. Mistyped.

Hopefully Fribben, you can come up with an idea for the noob char problems that will occur. Hate Highrates infested by char lovers using noob chars. Ruins the point of a HR.

I think with the frag system I have now, it should scare away most noob chars to be honest, but I can for sure think of things if this becomes an issue.

On eloth they made few fixes to get noob chars away i dont the exact how it works but examples of my idea:
If low lvl shoot magic wall having X ammount of players on screen he gets yellow skull to everyone of them.
Same if he throws parcel, pot, flower etc.
If low lvl push guy with higher lvl he gets yellow skull.

etc etc

I remember I had an edition before where anyone under level 35 who would shoot a magic wall would get a green skull, but adding up parcel throw, pot etc is making it more efficient, but as stated above, it all comes down to how severe this becomes ingame, and I don't think it will be a big problem with the current frag system.

Backpacks of runes/manas added to rune shops, keywords can be found here. Task list updated, feel free to comment on the task list if you find anything you feel is too much or too little.

In 2 beautiful days, when the sun is about to set, OriginalTibia will launch, you don't have to dream anymore, it is happening, register your account now and experience a hopefully sick day!

Fribben.

Nice idea i can be level 100 and wait for levels 8 to leave thais temple to kill them.:confused:

Thanks MexorNotmex for giving decent ideas. Those could actually work

Only a cancer BR like you would ever want to do that or even THINK like that...

I like both of Eloths ones that Mex just posted. Those would be pretty much perfect to prevent things. Especially the magic wall one.

I remember I had an edition before where anyone under level 35 who would shoot a magic wall would get a green skull, but adding up parcel throw, pot etc is making it more efficient, but as stated above, it all comes down to how severe this becomes ingame, and I don't think it will be a big problem with the current frag system.

It may not become a problem due to frags, but I dont think that there should ever be any 'downside' to fragging a noob char. 1 frag on a noob is still a way to gain RS faster... which can be problematic in most situations. Even on HRs.

Hope you implement this system sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Only a cancer BR like you would ever want to do that or even THINK like that...

I like both of Eloths ones that Mex just posted. Those would be pretty much perfect to prevent things. Especially the magic wall one.

It may not become a problem due to frags, but I dont think that there should ever be any 'downside' to fragging a noob char. 1 frag on a noob is still a way to gain RS faster... which can be problematic in most situations. Even on HRs.

Hope you implement this system sooner rather than later.

I don't think it's that much of an actual issue, too much interfering with wars and restrictions can actually make it boring, noob chars are part of the game but eliminating them totally is probably nothing you can do, people enjoy the game differently, we just tend to stop it when it goes over a specific line that I find excessive.

But don't worry, I mostly keep good relationship with most players when the server is online and track actual issues, as long as you guys are active when it comes to reporting things you find problematic, there is always room for changes. But 6 hours for a frag and 12 for ban, I find it hard to complain :D

IT'S LESS THAN 48 HOURS LEFT UNTIL WE GO LIVE, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!

Fribben.

Will DQ be soloable on first day of launch? promo 10 or 20k? And could u put Noxus in every cityfor the first day of launch too avoid standing in line for 5mins.

Will DQ be soloable on first day of launch? promo 10 or 20k? And could u put Noxus in every cityfor the first day of launch too avoid standing in line for 5mins.

Desert quest is soloable, promotion 10k and no, Noxus will be the only NPC providing tasks, I don't think it will be a big issue, it can actually be fun seeing how people try to solve the queue :)

The server officially comes online tomorrow, I want to dedicate a special thank you to everyone who have been discussing, debating and providing ideas to hopefully granting you the best server, we hope to continue to cooperate ideas and strengthen our ties to bring a stronger and better OriginalTibia!

Download link updated you can now download the client.

Less than 35 hours to launch, I can't believe it myself, I hope that when I use words like great or amazing it will be an underestimation, but we prepare for downs and ups because we can never be certain! Nonetheless we can say HAIL ORIGINALTIBIA! :)

REGISTER HERE!

Fribben.

Desert quest is soloable, promotion 10k and no, Noxus will be the only NPC providing tasks, I don't think it will be a big issue, it can actually be fun seeing how people try to solve the queue :)

The server officially comes online tomorrow, I want to dedicate a special thank you to everyone who have been discussing, debating and providing ideas to hopefully granting you the best server, we hope to continue to cooperate ideas and strengthen our ties to bring a stronger and better OriginalTibia!

Download link updated you can now download the client.

Less than 35 hours to launch, I can't believe it myself, I hope that when I use words like great or amazing it will be an underestimation, but we prepare for downs and ups because we can never be certain! Nonetheless we can say HAIL ORIGINALTIBIA! :)

REGISTER HERE!

Fribben.
I hope you will have Rashid here? If so, please give everyone access to him without making a quest

This server 100% copy of Tibianus (Yellow skull system , pvp enfo)
don't recommended this server.

Last edited:
@Varis sure then go play on server with max 150 people and will be die after 7 days. Hahhahaha :)

I play seriously on good servers like original. I rather play with 150 player with decent people than server with 500 players and toxic community that u bring
I guess you dont play becouse fribben isnt like tibikjka and is not paying you to play his servers. He make server for players not for momey .Thats why this server will last for as long as players want to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back