• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP | hardcore PvP-E | SATURDAY 16/2 - 18.00!

Server Website/AAC
https://www.originaltibia.com
Server Address
originaltibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
You freak fribben u destory yours server Shit system no boost points no lose of frags?
Shit think 3 frag rs/5 ban
Cant even make MLVL on mage's directly by runes cuz u make a laugh system Paralize Rune still need exist Mana/Soul shit happens
If U dont listen people and change this things today is last day for this server i promise u

This player currently have 5 active unjustified frags. CLEAR FRAGS
This players redskull
redskull.gif
will disappear on Feb 20 2019, 13:48:29
2 DAYZ ON PVP/e OTS NICE

We just wanted 2x conjured runes more frags to rs/ban. NOBODY with brain wants these soul points. Does somebody paid you for this change or you trolling us? You started 50x edition and still these fking same changes nobody wants you understand that?

btw making runes dont give you higher mlvl xd gl for new players :)))

I need help in 2 things:
  • where can I download a 8.0 map
  • how it was to change the keyboard delay, cuz on medivia/realesta etc you can do it on the client...

Unfortunately fribben never was the type of gamemaster to listen to his players advice so good luck getting those features approved

10/10 server, nothing more to add.
  • Old school feeling: check
  • People hunting legendary spawns instead of custom; frost dragons, dragon lairs, behe, demons...: check
  • No levels 300 with custom set going around: check
  • Tutors and gm's active and friendly on the help channel: check
  • Good pvp system: check
  • Very free to play (no need of golden account to buy houses, everyone can sell blue/green/rashid...): check
  • No blessings...
Nothing to complain

@Skyor Your proposal is good, 6h to lose frags is simply and it works. But 8 frags for ban is too much. 3 frags for rs and 5 for ban would be way better in my honest opinion.

I've played almost every edition of Originaltibia. I can say that it USED to be fun and even then Fribben never listen to community! Thats why Wille open Kasteria and made sick succes, especially on his last edition, because he listen to the community! This Fribben always respond on OTland before server starts and when its online he just disappear and wait for cash to come in (ofcourse he does this for the money, he's some kind of addict in real life and has debts) Anyways I can't understand this random system being able to creat rune without mana instead of just add regular soul points or remove this shit system, whoever made this is completely braindamaged. The frag system is only made for Fribben to drag in extra money and this is killing the server.
Fribben get lost, you dont deserv to have a server.
Hope Wille come back with his 8.0

I've played almost every edition of Originaltibia. I can say that it USED to be fun and even then Fribben never listen to community! Thats why Wille open Kasteria and made sick succes, especially on his last edition, because he listen to the community! This Fribben always respond on OTland before server starts and when its online he just disappear and wait for cash to come in (ofcourse he does this for the money, he's some kind of addict in real life and has debts) Anyways I can't understand this random system being able to creat rune without mana instead of just add regular soul points or remove this shit system, whoever made this is completely braindamaged. The frag system is only made for Fribben to drag in extra money and this is killing the server.
Fribben get lost, you dont deserv to have a server.
Hope Wille come back with his 8.0
The server is great.
Kasteria had training monks, physical protection sets, you couldn't sell rashid without golden account, you could only make 1 djin and you needed the quest, you needed also golden account to wear addons... and ofcouse they did the server to make money too.
Both servers are good, kasteria and original. And we are lucky to have them otherwise there wouldn't be any server to have fun.
The only custom thing here is the way to make runes and the way to remove frags. If you want runes, just buy them on shop or make them with noobchars... AND I don't really know but there isn't a war system on this server? if there isn't just add it so this war legends gonna stop complaining

Last edited:
Making double runes with the old mana system would be abusive as it was calculated for 1x runes, soul point system is efficient and convenient for people hunting while simultaneously making double charged runes.

I would suggest anyone who would like to get in touch with the staff due to crucial questions to address them at our forums, there is no point trying to create a bandwagon of chaos when you have no grounds of doing so.

Most of these people complaining about frags is due to the fact that they simply do not want to clear frags from a NPC, that is the reason. They have full boost point and they have no cleared it for 3 days, I said it from the start and I say it again, if frags become a problem, I will modify it. But having people of this example complaining, is nothing I will take serious.

Thank you all for playing and we are motivated on keeping it up and providing you some new updates in short!

Hail OriginalTibia and Hail Original players!

Fq8sILj.png

Fribben.

The frag system is actually good; you take 2 frags, visit Angus on PH and then you remove them and you can take 2 more...
Anyway, the server has yellow skull system and unjust channel, you won't run out of fights... nothing to worry about

Back