• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP | hardcore PvP-E | SATURDAY 16/2 - 18.00!

Server Website/AAC
https://www.originaltibia.com
Server Address
originaltibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Unfortunately fribben never was the type of gamemaster to listen to his players advice so good luck getting those features approved
flexin' on Samy's pro team

Deaths
Feb 25 2019, 19:49:53 CET​
killed at level 111 by Goddis and Zakaz
Feb 24 2019, 22:33:16 CET​
killed at level 108 by Wiksa and Pomylony
Feb 24 2019, 19:42:32 CET​
killed at level 108 by Kaptena and Piniadz
Feb 24 2019, 16:32:35 CET​
killed at level 106 by Kaptena and Rottan
Feb 24 2019, 16:28:26 CET​
killed at level 107 by Zarael and Piniadz
Feb 24 2019, 16:16:33 CET​
killed at level 109 by Brutal Almighty and Nanni Banks
Feb 24 2019, 15:35:31 CET​
killed at level 109 by Adoo and Top Ek In Tibia
Feb 24 2019, 15:21:10 CET​
killed at level 110 by Czary Mary and Pyrka Leci
Feb 24 2019, 14:38:20 CET​
killed at level 111 by Matuldi and Top Ek In Tibia
Feb 24 2019, 14:19:34 CET​
killed at level 113 by Matuldi and Top Ek In Tibia

We was about to send you back to rook brotha. You need to get a life. Cool video tho

Deaths
Feb 25 2019, 19:49:53 CET​
killed at level 111 by Goddis and Zakaz
Feb 24 2019, 22:33:16 CET​
killed at level 108 by Wiksa and Pomylony
Feb 24 2019, 19:42:32 CET​
killed at level 108 by Kaptena and Piniadz
Feb 24 2019, 16:32:35 CET​
killed at level 106 by Kaptena and Rottan
Feb 24 2019, 16:28:26 CET​
killed at level 107 by Zarael and Piniadz
Feb 24 2019, 16:16:33 CET​
killed at level 109 by Brutal Almighty and Nanni Banks
Feb 24 2019, 15:35:31 CET​
killed at level 109 by Adoo and Top Ek In Tibia
Feb 24 2019, 15:21:10 CET​
killed at level 110 by Czary Mary and Pyrka Leci
Feb 24 2019, 14:38:20 CET​
killed at level 111 by Matuldi and Top Ek In Tibia
Feb 24 2019, 14:19:34 CET​
killed at level 113 by Matuldi and Top Ek In Tibia

We was about to send you back to rook brotha. You need to get a life. Cool video tho
just a normal day in the life of a BOSS.

Current level: 122
Balance: 5kk + Thunder Hammer.
Status of the server: dominated
Payments to: Doinke the Legend

@Flexingondem
You realize you're the most hated person on this server? (I suppose..). You spent your days following people, healing their monster and call yourself the guy who kicked everyone from the server, lol. Funny guy but please, stop those drugs.

Cheers

2. Spamming / Double post: You may not repeat the same message multiple times. It is seen as spamming, and will be deleted. If you accidentally post the same content twice, report one of the duplicate posts so a moderator can delete or merge that post.
@Flexingondem
You realize you're the most hated person on this server? (I suppose..). You spent your days following people, healing their monster and call yourself the guy who kicked everyone from the server, lol. Funny guy but please, stop those drugs.

Cheers
Still gave more than 2kk (for now) to new players/team, tried to motivated the team we made, did team hunts, quests, explained the game to many, didn't bot and told people to stay here on this server. Meanwhile your "leaders" botted, insulted their own teams where the only requirement to join is to be pl/swe and trashtalked the server when they were getting inactive.
I literally have ur leaders insulting each other recorded and BS their own team. So shat the hell up if you were just sitting on pz 4h to make an open for 5 min
We ruled that shit since day one

He start to shine when server is dead :D
From the first day to the last

I could just post how I kicked u out from Frosts the first or second day of the server, but I will just leave an example of what happened when you were offline brotha

New players are welcome, best server online atm with a trusted hoster :)

Mmmmm....

Last edited:
@Flexingondem
Dafuq you happy about? I watch that video you make. You got trapped a 100 times they just dont have enough combo to kill you so ye you can keep escaping. Try this on a oldschool server. Without this hotkey spamming xd

Edit: lol this server only has 20 players online.. nvm xd

2. Spamming / Double post: You may not repeat the same message multiple times. It is seen as spamming, and will be deleted. If you accidentally post the same content twice, report one of the duplicate posts so a moderator can delete or merge that post.
>assassinho
>Legendary OT User

🤣

Yo nibba at 2009 I was already following Seromontis around the map, while You were starting to play x99999 OT's sitting on pz all day long like all ur team did here

PS.1.
I prefer to play ClassicTibia instead.
Did you play there? Pretty good server tbh; active staff, no bugs, experienced gms... And we let neutralS to hunt, so you are more than welcome to start there and bring your team...
If ClassicTibia is too low rate for you, we can all get a char on mastercores, transfer to Australia server and hunt there with Fille lmfao

PS.2.
Servers die when your team wins it. You should know it, oh wait... Did you forgot it?

Edit: Btw did you even play here?
  • if yes, under what name?
  • if not, how do I ignore people on this forum?
Edit2: assassinho goes Ultra Instinct!

Legendary pushes btw and legendary aim aswell!
Did they kill you while you were team hunting Dragons on a 260 ms? lmao

Legendary OT player aiming monsters on battlelist and not even attacking back on a 2 vs 1, just trying to run to pz lmao, not to mention you don't even know you can sort your vip by: type/status lmao. Also, on the first clip you missed the first sd on ashra and not even burst him when he was full trapped haHA and this is only in 60 seconds.... The panic of the live eh?

Edit3: Already reporting you on twitch to be this bad lmao

Edit4: I don't even know how you managed to watch the video tbh, I had age restriction on it...

Edit5: lol assassinho why you even want free items now that the server "has 20 ppl"?

Edit6: You under the name of Last Man on twitch and you are the first to leave LMFAO

Edit7: Your own team if you were with the swedes, just right now:

AAAAA [xxx]: I should have listend to you
AAAAA [xxx]: All they did was whine and whine
AAAAA [xxx]: Every battle "I died so you all suck!!"

AAAAA [xxx]: Sammy... lol
AAAAA [xxx]: He was the commander in a fight. Told everyone to go to defense in wasp tower, then he he got out himself and was like "Yes, I got out, I think you all can get out too" then he left.
AAAAA [xxx]: Then he called everyone a char lover lol

Edit8: Remember kid, you are just a "hold 1 hotkey" player on 8.0+ and on 7.4 not even this lmao. LITERALLY, I have+500gb of kicking ur asses out of spawns, killing you even on 5vs1, 7vs1, 9vs1, trapping you on depots, magic walling you out, making your leaders logout, making them trashtalk eachother, etc. LMFAO all teams on the server were just "firebomb on yourself on hotkey", fk flowers, fk pots, fk worms, fk gps, just firembomb on yourself that give you cooldown lmao. And you talk about what? go back to your favourite thais sewers rats warloria, realistic or whatever name has it now with tampons team killing 1 vs 5 with 0 death loss lmao. K/D 5.0 on realisitc btw the last time I played, yours?

Edit9: "Hey look at me, Lastman here, I read the brothers pvp guide and I think I am good at the game!! Ignore that I only played 7.4 servers, that I buy money/chars and that I was just a member on a trade team with AppleRed as a leader!!!! "We play on teams of 5 to have fun"

Edit10: Delete roleplayer from your name on twitch already, you have nothing of a roleplayer, just a noob tryharding to make a name on tibia for some weird reason. Like how in the hell can you call yourself a roleplayer when you just bought the character someone else made.

Edit11: This is why I am not exping anymore:
https://i.gyazo.com/24862ad56032af52854e153b777b9fef.png

Edit12: Sitting at 800fps on originaltibia while you sit at 50 on medivia. Good luck "rich boi"

https://i.gyazo.com/4102753591fb5ce6a29adc588115cb24.gif

Flexed too much on you guys that I ran out of space on my 2k~€ computer, now I need to finish the videos b4 I can hunt again... so maybe you have time to make a reload gajs?

Living off of what happened 15 years ago lol You just look like a grandfather explaining his golden years to his grandson lmao

A legend has to keep his status as a legend u just a b* to me

LMFAO so mad!!!!
https://i.gyazo.com/1c283ab1c5eee8fb9b41ac1fd24e5e29.png

get fk

Last edited:
>assassinho
>Legendary OT User

🤣

Yo nibba at 2009 I was already following Seromontis around the map, while You were starting to play x99999 OT's sitting on pz all day long like all ur team did here

PS.1.
Did you play there? Pretty good server tbh; active staff, no bugs, experienced gms... And we let neutralS to hunt, so you are more than welcome to start there and bring your team...
If ClassicTibia is too low rate for you, we can all get a char on mastercores, transfer to Australia server and hunt there with Fille lmfao

PS.2.
Servers die when your team wins it. You should know it, oh wait... Did you forgot it?

Legendary OT player aiming monsters on battlelist and not even attacking back on a 2 vs 1, just trying to run to pz lmao, not to mention you don't even know you can sort your vip by: type/status lmao. Also, on the first clip you missed the first sd on ashra and not even burst him when he was full trapped haHA and this is only in 60 seconds.... The panic of the live eh?

Edit4: I don't even know how you managed to watch the video tbh, I had age restriction on it...

Edit5: lol assassinho why you even want free items now that the server "has 20 ppl"?

Edit6: You under the name of Last Man on twitch and you are the first to leave LMFAO

AAAAA [xxx]: He was the commander in a fight. Told everyone to go to defense in wasp tower, then he he got out himself and was like "Yes, I got out, I think you all can get out too" then he left.

Edit8: Remember kid, you are just a "hold 1 hotkey" player on 8.0+ and on 7.4 not even this lmao. LITERALLY, I have+500gb of kicking ur asses out of spawns, killing you even on 5vs1, 7vs1, 9vs1, trapping you on depots, magic walling you out, making your leaders logout, making them trashtalk eachother, etc. LMFAO all teams on the server were just "firebomb on yourself on hotkey", fk flowers, fk pots, fk worms, fk gps, just firembomb on yourself that give you cooldown lmao. And you talk about what? go back to your favourite thais sewers rats warloria, realistic or whatever name has it now with tampons team killing 1 vs 5 with 0 death loss lmao. K/D 5.0 on realisitc btw the last time I played, yours?

Edit9: "Hey look at me, Lastman here, I read the brothers pvp guide and I think I am good at the game!! Ignore that I only played 7.4 servers, that I buy money/chars and that I was just a member on a trade team with AppleRed as a leader!!!! "We play on teams of 5 to have fun"

Edit10: Delete roleplayer from your name on twitch already, you have nothing of a roleplayer, just a noob tryharding to make a name on tibia for some weird reason. Like how in the hell can you call yourself a roleplayer when you just bought the character someone else made.

Edit12: Sitting at 800fps on originaltibia while you sit at 50 on medivia. Good luck "rich boi"

Flexed too much on you guys that I ran out of space on my 2k~€ computer, now I need to finish the videos b4 I can hunt again... so maybe you have time to make a reload gajs?

Living off of what happened 15 years ago lol You just look like a grandfather explaining his golden years to his grandson lmao

LMFAO so mad!!!!

get fk
This guys investigation is on another fuckn level hahahaah
Im really enjoying it

Don't worry brotha just some flexes I posted on discord (1% of all) The good ones are waiting...

So don't forget to sub and smash that like button lmao

https://i.gyazo.com/8cd19247cd6520133b4e281ce12d32d4.png
https://i.gyazo.com/50fe8300b95ba111eed518a5499c6ea0.gif
https://i.gyazo.com/009293046a30138e05ad706ce75e3ee0.gif
https://i.gyazo.com/3784bd0dff83f1e882039ae2f5a5c0f8.gif
https://i.gyazo.com/7ef43414218b66aa14ea55f66f44d41a.png
https://i.gyazo.com/712df6fbc1da6917c710a4a10f61dc3c.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/007fd67c7fdbb1dd179afc394dcc59bb.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/31053cf3fa82dfc7d21ea3a678ae5471.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/b6de8161c6becbc6e592c8241a9cfbf0.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/0038b0f5d20bdc73b48e263332c3b507.mp4

Here an example of what a trade team looks like. Mastro grill was gettin wasted on a defence while his team was complaining their enemies trapped the boat without destroy fields on hotkeys and not even leaving pz after lmao just letting him die lol

You all Lvl.1 crook's luring orc berserkers at desert quest on the first hour already

10/10 server

P.S. FirstMan I don't even know why you carry SSA's with you, they weight 7 oz and you are not gonna use any anyway lmao
Still didn't hear what was your name here...

Last edited:
👌 Giving 100k to all new players!

We going to do poi service and other rpg stuff, also we will open Roshamuul for all neutrals to enjoy it, buy all bucket with gravel!

Last edited:
>assassinho
>Legendary OT User

🤣

PS.1.

PS.2.

LMFAO so mad!!!!

get fk

View attachment 35006

Are you the new tampon xd? In that case you doing a good job. All this "edits" and none make sense. Are you speaking to me all the time or also to some others?
Edit 2 is about me i guess cause that is actually me xd. Ye getting rushed by a guy 142 lvls higher kinda hurts. Not much i could do and the other guy i am with is a nice guy but not the best pvper more a rpger. But was more streaming to provoke them for some action cause after did we killed them 9-1. Had to take one for the team;)

This other edits you made idk mate but can't figure out what you mean. Nice time waste

Ps. I do not play 8.0 servers

Last edited:
Are you the new tampon xd? In that case you doing a good job. All this "edits" and none make sense. Are you speaking to me all the time or also to some others?
Edit 2 is about me i guess cause that is actually me xd. Ye getting rushed by a guy 142 lvls higher kinda hurts. Not much i could do and the other guy i am with is a nice guy but not the best pvper more a rpger. But was more streaming to provoke them for some action cause after did we killed them 9-1. Had to take one for the team;)

This other edits you made idk mate but can't figure out what you mean. Nice time waste

Ps. I do not play 8.0 servers
Listen kid, you are the swedish tampon. Talking with broken english(from sweden lol), using a 2005 laptop, behind a trade team and making stupid proposals nobody give a flying fk.
All what I said is true, and nobody from your trade team will come here to defend you.

You better stay silent, doinke used to have a 330 ms on realots, exped from level 0 all the way x1 on 7.4
To know if he played a server, you just needed to look at the top fraggers and he will be in the top 1. If you played darkot you should know that.
Remember he is from NA and while you play with 10 ping he plays with a higher one here for sure. He has the right attitude to play, unlike you.

You just cry, quit and complain.

On the last 2 years I played classicus , only getting help from lamm (old friend from other servers), sage (someone that I meet pking) and Diip (someone that was just camping realistic sewers, took him there and showed to him demona, quests, many rpg stuff, how to make runes etc and after I also helped him on kasteria lol, you can ask him, afghanistan guy on the guild "jihad on poland" lmao legend. He didn't even know where kazordoon was 1 year ago but he knew how to set up a bomb lmao

On waropolis, I also played there, again solo. Only getting a bit of help of lamm (again lol legend) and another spanish guy i don't remember his name. Kicked AppleRed from Ankrahmun shops and killed him every single day he was runefarming. After 2-3 days he started going to demona to rune farm, still killed him lmao.

Went against Mex+Dhiaz+Tampon team, solo again.

And imagine how much you cried, that you made Crazy lower the formula speed (like on medivia lol) cuz there was no way you would catch someone on open with 7.6 vials, lower the experience lost since there was trolls like me droping all of you 1 by 1, put cooldowns on boats and put bars on Ankrahmun shops/lower the edron towers LMAO.
Kicked many of you from bog riders and AfGAINistan I was the last standing on the server. lmao all of you complaining here on otland that the tiles on edron were too fast and that the server should have 7.4 manafluids instead of 7.6 lmao
Ask alinor, he played there, well, he tried.

Same on kasteria, everyday killing people on warzones, luring on them dark torturers, angry destroyers, juggernauts lol. Now that I remember I killed one of the highest MS on the south warzone luring 3 juggernauts on him while he was doing the task lmao.
Making them skull on asura palace and suiciding chars there to waste their frags lol. Blocking Inquisition and killing them on the way to bless lmfao.
Just logging at 8pm and play the arena to magicwall off people lmao

Maybe you remember an action, the swedes trying to break ferumbras deff and pl's were blocking the tp while I had my EK logged inside. Logged in, broke the defence taking all the pots, went inside and I was just 1 second away to desintegrate the Ferumbras corpse because I knew all of your nohanded EK's were using autoloot. Still the last standing on the server.

And the list goes on.

But don't worry ***** u been talking too much already here If I get enough motivation I will start at medivia, get a 100ek to block kazzordon bless, a 200ek to follow you around and a 200 ms to kill you on the way to blessings lmao

You just don't know on what char I will play or I played. And remember kid, 7.4 is easier than 8.0 since all you need to do is hunt down the druids.
Lmao, you can even travel with pz on boats. You don't even need to make any defence all you need to do is go to demona since nobody of you know it lmao fk 7.4 too easy

Dying with 7 ssa's on backpack still talking crap on forum. You hit 1k on your whole screen with that ms you bought, still you need a team to kill people lmao

AND if you don't play 8.0 just leave this thread fk id*ot talking crap on servers he didn't even play

P.S. I am not playing more than any of you, you just sit on pz half of the day and do 0 things while online. Just look at the poi quests you did, where were you? running the levers or just waiting on the stack? ;)

Last edited:
Listen kid, you are the swedish tampon. Talking with broken english(from sweden lol), using a 2005 laptop, behind a trade team and making stupid proposals nobody give a flying fk.
All what I said is true, and nobody from your trade team will come here to defend you.

You better stay silent, doinke used to have a 330 ms on realots, exped from level 0 all the way x1 on 7.4
To know if he played a server, you just needed to look at the top fraggers and he will be in the top 1. If you played darkot you should know that.
Remember he is from NA and while you play with 10 ping he plays with a higher one here for sure. He has the right attitude to play, unlike you.

You just cry, quit and complain.

On the last 2 years I played classicus , only getting help from lamm (old friend from other servers), sage (someone that I meet pking) and Diip (someone that was just camping realistic sewers, took him there and showed to him demona, quests, many rpg stuff, how to make runes etc and after I also helped him on kasteria lol, you can ask him, afghanistan guy on the guild "jihad on poland" lmao legend. He didn't even know where kazordoon was 1 year ago but he knew how to set up a bomb lmao

On waropolis, I also played there, again solo. Only getting a bit of help of lamm (again lol legend) and another spanish guy i don't remember his name. Kicked AppleRed from Ankrahmun shops and killed him every single day he was runefarming. After 2-3 days he started going to demona to rune farm, still killed him lmao.

Went against Mex+Dhiaz+Tampon team, solo again.

And imagine how much you cried, that you made Crazy lower the formula speed (like on medivia lol) cuz there was no way you would catch someone on open with 7.6 vials, lower the experience lost since there was trolls like me droping all of you 1 by 1, put cooldowns on boats and put bars on Ankrahmun shops/lower the edron towers LMAO.
Kicked many of you from bog riders and AfGAINistan I was the last standing on the server. lmao all of you complaining here on otland that the tiles on edron were too fast and that the server should have 7.4 manafluids instead of 7.6 lmao
Ask alinor, he played there, well, he tried.

Same on kasteria, everyday killing people on warzones, luring on them dark torturers, angry destroyers, juggernauts lol. Now that I remember I killed one of the highest MS on the south warzone luring 3 juggernauts on him while he was doing the task lmao.
Making them skull on asura palace and suiciding chars there to waste their frags lol. Blocking Inquisition and killing them on the way to bless lmfao.
Just logging at 8pm and play the arena to magicwall off people lmao

Maybe you remember an action, the swedes trying to break ferumbras deff and pl's were blocking the tp while I had my EK logged inside. Logged in, broke the defence taking all the pots, went inside and I was just 1 second away to desintegrate the Ferumbras corpse because I knew all of your nohanded EK's were using autoloot. Still the last standing on the server.

And the list goes on.

But don't worry ***** u been talking too much already here If I get enough motivation I will start at medivia, get a 100ek to block kazzordon bless, a 200ek to follow you around and a 200 ms to kill you on the way to blessings lmao

You just don't know on what char I will play or I played. And remember kid, 7.4 is easier than 8.0 since all you need to do is hunt down the druids.
Lmao, you can even travel with pz on boats. You don't even need to make any defence all you need to do is go to demona since nobody of you know it lmao fk 7.4 too easy

Dying with 7 ssa's on backpack still talking crap on forum. You hit 1k on your whole screen with that ms you bought, still you need a team to kill people lmao

AND if you don't play 8.0 just leave this thread fk id*ot talking crap on servers he didn't even play

P.S. I am not playing more than any of you, you just sit on pz half of the day and do 0 things while online. Just look at the poi quests you did, where were you? running the levers or just waiting on the stack? ;)
Im not from sweden... do your home work:/ You probaly wrote a nice story but cba reading all of it. Are you on drugs?
Bye tampon

Im not from sweden... do your home work:/ You probaly wrote a nice story but cba reading all of it. Are you on drugs?
Bye tampon
Lmao when you can only say your nationality was wrong since all the rest was true. LOVED IT
P.S. keep playing fake ots. Only the real G will understand.

P.S.2 I know you will be the first one to watch my videos, bump this thread and bring me sds to spawn the next server we play together lmao

Last edited:
Oke mister real G. All the rest was true you got me.
Thanks brotha, 10 years old account and don't even know you shouldn't talk about servers you didn't even play.

Just watching TowerPuppy now on twitch, aiming sd on battle, vials on himself (hard) and doing 2k gran vis lux. Seems like very hard to me.
Not like aiming matter that much on tibia, but sure he logouts on a dead just like you.
With rings/amulets on his left pannel (full oldschool) and with 2 pots he will never use, just to tp himself, something that wasn't possible on the past.

Playing with vip opened full fear mode on a 410 mage, 5 enemies online and xlog. "I need to go work" lmao

Pretty sure you made iryon make this long ass ways to spawn so you have time to xlog when they are comming for you lmao

7.4 legends right here.

Last edited:
Back