• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Ranger's Arcani |NEW CLASS|BETA|FULL CUSTOM|

Exp rate

• Constant x1

Votes: 93 44.5%
  • Low stage

Votes: 79 37.8%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game engine version 0.0.0.5477.12112017
- Rework melee and distance damage formula (increase min, decrease max damage)
- Added 100+ new npcs
- Fixed Drops of elements quest

Client version 0.5.6.12112017
- Added a few new items
- Fixed hotkey window (sometimes hotkeys didn't worked)(edytowane)

Game engine version 0.0.0.5519.18112017
- Updated vegetables names
- Rework damage and armor formulas
- Increased max damage for all spears and ammunitions
- Updated throwing items to closer a real life mechanics (throwing above walls, small buildings etc <need to test>)
- Fixed sets attributes

Game engine version 0.0.0.5627.21112017
- Updated throwing items and pathfinding of distance spells
- Added new Coryms boss
- Updated damage and armor formula

We are looking for translators! (from Polish to English)

We're working on damage formulas for physical classes now.
But we had a chance to fight a newly created boss for low lvls, check that out:

hellow, I have a few questions about the new changes for wariors:

- Why does Bloody sacrifice only last 3 minutes and not 10, like the other Auras. (If all are 10 minutes then its easier to put them on at once)
- Is there an NPC that sells fire mushrooms? If not then wariors are fcked ;p
- increasing Berserk Stance from skill 1 to 2 doesnt change anything... I will try the 3rth once i reach lvl 40 :)
- Aura of speed used to give much better attackspeed boost. Now it only increase by 5 while before it jumped from 50 to 100 after 2 increases. Doesnt this make the Aura like VERY useless?
- i think that a warior needs more health steal, i believe this makes this vocation more fun. Right now the only health steal comes from weapon and one passive skill. The aura has been changed :(

Just my thoughts :), i will be able to play in 1 week again and will test it more out. I do like the better consistency of my hits :)

Last edited:
hellow, I have a few questions about the new changes for wariors:

- Why does Bloody sacrifice only last 3 minutes and not 10, like the other Auras. (If all are 10 minutes then its easier to put them on at once)
- Is there an NPC that sells fire mushrooms? If not then wariors are fcked ;p
- increasing Berserk Stance from skill 1 to 2 doesnt change anything... I will try the 3rth once i reach lvl 40 :)
- Aura of speed used to give much better attackspeed boost. Now it only increase by 5 while before it jumped from 50 to 100 after 2 increases. Doesnt this make the Aura like VERY useless?
- i think that a warior needs more health steal, i believe this makes this vocation more fun. Right now the only health steal comes from weapon and one passive skill. The aura has been changed :(

Just my thoughts :), i will be able to play in 1 week again and will test it more out. I do like the better consistency of my hits :)

- npc near depot sells them but it will get removed before start, you are supposed to get'em from bloody sacrifice.
- berserker stance changes amount of %hp,mana taken and +%dmg. Just the description is bugged, at least that's what I've heard.

You will never forget your first dragon...

I've tested out the server for a few hours and the first thing I can say is, it's really slow to start and for a mage actually quite boring.
I found myself having to stand and regen mana to hunt as your mana regen is only 4 and your basic wand takes 4 mana.
This with the fact that the small mana potions cost 30 copper and most monsters only drop between 2-5 copper each.

I also tried to give one of your GMs some feedback and got this response,
22:38 Kuzyn: post it on discord or we wont check this.

I thought the whole point of a BETA was to get feedback and balance the game around that.

Yeah the game is way to slow and non rewarding as far as character development and scaling, especially for warrior classes, and the gms don't really like feedback.

I've tested out the server for a few hours and the first thing I can say is, it's really slow to start and for a mage actually quite boring.
I found myself having to stand and regen mana to hunt as your mana regen is only 4 and your basic wand takes 4 mana.
This with the fact that the small mana potions cost 30 copper and most monsters only drop between 2-5 copper each.

I also tried to give one of your GMs some feedback and got this response,
22:38 Kuzyn: post it on discord or we wont check this.

I thought the whole point of a BETA was to get feedback and balance the game around that.
Yeah the game is way to slow and non rewarding as far as character development and scaling, especially for warrior classes, and the gms don't really like feedback.
Trust me we really appreciate all feedback we can get, thats why we made a discord channel with bug-reports/suggestion sub-channels to get it all sorted. We still work on gameplay to make its playable and hard unslees other most of ot's where everything goes easy.

YlP2uxs.jpg

oh downloaded arena xD

I've played the game a little longer, the start is still really slow in terms of character progression.
The mana issue is bad until maybe 13-15 then once you can kill amazons it's not so bad.

The main problem is having GMs as such as Kuzyn, he helps in no way shape or form and has a really bad attitude, as soon as I decided to join the discord I was met with a message from him saying "So you CAN actually join the discord ;)".
Someone then said no need to be a asshole and his messaged got deleted, so I responded with "dictatorship in this bitch" and got kicked from the server.

I won't be rejoining or giving anymore input, I'm here helping YOU test your server.

I've played the game a little longer, the start is still really slow in terms of character progression.
The mana issue is bad until maybe 13-15 then once you can kill amazons it's not so bad.

The main problem is having GMs as such as Kuzyn, he helps in no way shape or form and has a really bad attitude, as soon as I decided to join the discord I was met with a message from him saying "So you CAN actually join the discord ;)".
Someone then said no need to be a asshole and his messaged got deleted, so I responded with "dictatorship in this bitch" and got kicked from the server.

I won't be rejoining or giving anymore input, I'm here helping YOU test your server.

The server is not for you or you didn't leave your shoes outside.

And who's being an asshole? I told you what you should do if you want to help us, but you were still stubborn so I ignored you. We don't have time and patience for dealing with such annoying and litigious players.
Also you get kicked because you called me "bitch", surprised?

And who's being an asshole? I told you what you should do if you want to help us, but you were still stubborn so I ignored you. We don't have time and patience for dealing with such annoying and litigious players.
Also you get kicked because you called me "bitch", surprised?

First of all I told you I couldn't go on discord at that time, so I asked if you could copy and paste the suggestion I wrote to you. You declined to do that, which came across that you "didn't really care" about player feedback at all.

Secondly I said "Dictatorship up in this bitch". I'll give you a link as you took the sentence literally.
(In no way shape or form do I refer to YOU at any point in that sentence.)
Urban Dictionary: up in this bitch

There are some really helpful Admins/GMs on this server but I would advise to keep a wide berth from Kuzyn.

First of all I told you I couldn't go on discord at that time, so I asked if you could copy and paste the suggestion I wrote to you. You declined to do that, which came across that you "didn't really care" about player feedback at all.

Secondly I said "Dictatorship up in this bitch". I'll give you a link as you took the sentence literally.
(In no way shape or form do I refer to YOU at any point in that sentence.)
Urban Dictionary: up in this bitch

There are some really helpful Admins/GMs on this server but I would advise to keep a wide berth from Kuzyn.
I see that you still tries to whiten yourself, I told you on discord - we don't have time for predictions what you have in mind, that's why I asked for describing the problem on discord - you refused to.

So I really advice to ignore players like Amtty - stubborn and unhelpful.

I see that you still tries to whiten yourself, I told you on discord - we don't have time for predictions what you have in mind, that's why I asked for describing the problem on discord - you refused to.

So I really advice to ignore players like Amtty - stubborn and unhelpful.

I wrote to you exactly what the problem was in-game, the only thing I would have done if I had access to the discord was copy and paste what I told you, the same thing you declined to do. (Or even better keep the feedback in your head that you had read)
There is no predictions needed in "Low level mages having major mana issues, maybe help them with more regen or lower mana potion prices".

I might be stubborn, but unhelpful? I'm playing a BETA server with my spare time, time is worth a lot.
(You should be gathering data from the back end, so my time is helping)

Have you seen our new system of representing already discovered portals?
4JuS2Dg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back