• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Real Map + Custom] Dyonous OTs (10.98)

D

Deleted 221087

welcome to Dyonous OTs

Server Started on : 8/17/2017

1gkLTAF.jpg

Dyonous OTs is a 10.98 PvP/RPG Server, every one is welcome to join.

Botting is not allowed on the server.

Download our custom client here: Dyonous OTs

(you need to download our custom client otherwise your game will start crashing)

The server consists of the original tibia map (with some additions) and a custom V.I.P Island.

Rates:

ct4dnFj.png

PvP:

RL8vuVk.png

The server’s contain custom places to explore, most of them are located in V.I.P Island (which is available for all players on Saturdays and Sundays, but you will need a V.I.P Scroll to be able to access it for the rest of the week) Here are some of the custom locations on the server:

hwh0j3R.jpg

KrQrS8c.jpg

4IF1uQ8.jpg

bMezCsd.jpg

RIlsX4z.jpg

For more details about the server, check out our Guides page:
Dyonous OTs

Some of the features on the servers:

-Custom Weapons/Weapon Upgrades

-Custom Sprites

-Prey System

-Custom Tasks

-Custom Quests

-Custom Events

-Custom Commands (!autoloot, !bless, !removevials, etc...)

-And more that’s being added to the server over time.

Hope to see you on the server.

YOUTUBE: Dyonous OTs
FACEBOOK: Dyonous OTs

Last edited by a moderator:
Server has now officially started
-you can log into the server using the custom client
or
-using an OTland ip changer after selecting our client as the version.

Server looks great, the only put-off are the donation items though. Is there any way in obtaining these items without purchasing them online or from players in-game?

Thanks, I will give this a shot when i get home!

Server looks great, the only put-off are the donation items though. Is there any way in obtaining these items without purchasing them online or from players in-game?

Thanks, I will give this a shot when i get home!
Thanks for your feedback
there are ways to earn donation points/donation items in-game:
-Login for 10 days straight to earn 50 donation points (once per account).

-Participate in the Daily Arena event where you can get up to 300 arena tokens per day (average is around 60 arena tokens per day), you can trade arena tokens for rewards in the arena shop or you can trade 300 arena tokens for 10 donations points.

-Collect 300 donation tokens (not donation points) which you can get in some events and are dropped from a boss that spawns every 9 hours and available to all players, then you can perform the endurance quest (custom quest) which has 20% chance of giving you a donation gear item. (you can repeat the quest as many times as you want).

-There are custom quests in V.I.P Island that reward donation items such as: V.I.P Hardcore Quest and V.I.P Zoo Quest.

everyone who plays on the server should be able to earn donation items with time but players who purchase the points will earn them faster.

Back