• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Polish mourning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the tragic accident near Smolensk, Russia, where Polish president, Lech Kaczyński together with his wife, Maria and part of government staff (including most of Polish Army chief generals, priests) lost their lives due to aeroplane crash we, OtLand staff want to share the pain with you, as there are many of you between us. 96 people were flying on government's Tupolev 154M, all of them died.

Most of you just won't understand it, because you don't know what Katyn is and what Katyn gonna be now.
Kaczynski, has been traveling with a Polish delegation to Russia for the 70th anniversary of the Soviet massacre of Polish prisoners of war in the village of Katyn. Around 25,000 Poles, including soldiers and civilians, which were the "elite" of Poland, were executed there during World War II.
Though this is an OpenTibia community, we keep to believe in those mature members, which can understand this tragedy.

OtLand staff.
zaloba_04.gif

PS
I am very sad I've wrote this news by myself, but Talaturen, our head admin has no words to comment this.

Last edited:
All traces of the earth and sky suggest that this 'catastrophe' of Smolensk was not a coincidence or a sign from God.

Recording the "Russian Man" who lived next to the airport,

YouTube - amateur film - the first recording - The burning Smolensk Tupolev PRESIDENT

YouTube - FILM AMATORSKI - PIERWSZE NAGRANIE - PŁONĄCY TUPOLEW PREZYDENTA SMOLEŃSK

Internet users expression, and translate words from Russian to Polish. :
przeklej.pl - Smolensk video and photos explaining the disaster or comments Internet. rar. Upload and download movies, music, pictures and other files from przeklej.pl

It is worth noting that the film has been cleared 10 minutes. after the addition, rules have been analyzed to add movie on youtube and ofcourse are not violated. On the Polish sites this movie was also, but was deleted!
XXI w. and we are subject to a censorship?

Last edited:
This topic should've been posted in the Polish board, or Chit-chat. Not even discussion, because our discussion board is to talk about opentibia.

So, if posting announcements about a certain country is allowed and necessary, it should be about Sweden, only. Else, you guys have a lot of threads to post.

And to the next poster... you know I am right.

You are in big mistake!!
That is a history moment, like a second war. Never die in one time that many importnat people... That need to be share....

// R.I.P - But i didn like his much,.. but its sad !:(

People are still writing. The rule is that if its inactive for 2 weeks I think THEN it closes.

;O really? Maybe they just do that? Idk I read it somewhere, and it seems to make sense since all the old posts are locked.

and your post is soooooo much better, I dont think its necessary, I just feel that those people who lost their lives did it for NOTHING, why did they die? they werent going to kill someone, innocent people, died..why does god allow innocent people to suffer?

God gave us free will. That means he doesn't interfere with what we do. Free will means you get to make good choices by yourself, but also bad ones.

God gave us free will. That means he doesn't interfere with what we do. Free will means you get to make good choices by yourself, but also bad ones.

Then Lech Kaczynski used his free will to refuse taking the emergency landing, leading to a bad choice (plane crash).
Solution solved, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back