• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Polish mourning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the tragic accident near Smolensk, Russia, where Polish president, Lech Kaczyński together with his wife, Maria and part of government staff (including most of Polish Army chief generals, priests) lost their lives due to aeroplane crash we, OtLand staff want to share the pain with you, as there are many of you between us. 96 people were flying on government's Tupolev 154M, all of them died.

Most of you just won't understand it, because you don't know what Katyn is and what Katyn gonna be now.
Kaczynski, has been traveling with a Polish delegation to Russia for the 70th anniversary of the Soviet massacre of Polish prisoners of war in the village of Katyn. Around 25,000 Poles, including soldiers and civilians, which were the "elite" of Poland, were executed there during World War II.
Though this is an OpenTibia community, we keep to believe in those mature members, which can understand this tragedy.

OtLand staff.
zaloba_04.gif

PS
I am very sad I've wrote this news by myself, but Talaturen, our head admin has no words to comment this.

Last edited:
My first thought was that the russians shut him down or something. It's sad indeed that so many people lost their lifes.

I might have been more touched if I knew more about him, but from what a polish guy told me, he was a right winged liberal person. And we need more of those :)

He would be remembered.

( I don't really have any good words :()

I'm very sorry for your loss. i hope your government makes a fast recovery. and I wish you all the best of luck.

It's very sad I coudln't believe for the most of the day.

And I really ask you guys, no '[*]'!

Also, please act as you should, the mourning is one week long.

Last edited:
and now other will fight for the power?

I knew little about these people but it's always sad to lose fellow people in a tragic accident. You will surely be missed.

Rest In Peace

ok so now every1 shud put this in his signature?
28utjrs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back