• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Polish mourning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the tragic accident near Smolensk, Russia, where Polish president, Lech Kaczyński together with his wife, Maria and part of government staff (including most of Polish Army chief generals, priests) lost their lives due to aeroplane crash we, OtLand staff want to share the pain with you, as there are many of you between us. 96 people were flying on government's Tupolev 154M, all of them died.

Most of you just won't understand it, because you don't know what Katyn is and what Katyn gonna be now.
Kaczynski, has been traveling with a Polish delegation to Russia for the 70th anniversary of the Soviet massacre of Polish prisoners of war in the village of Katyn. Around 25,000 Poles, including soldiers and civilians, which were the "elite" of Poland, were executed there during World War II.
Though this is an OpenTibia community, we keep to believe in those mature members, which can understand this tragedy.

OtLand staff.
zaloba_04.gif

PS
I am very sad I've wrote this news by myself, but Talaturen, our head admin has no words to comment this.

Last edited:
I don't know even what to say because there aren't words that can describe our pain at the loss of so many people in this tragic accident. We'll never forget the people of flight 101.
I hope that god will bless they.

Last edited:
I am sorry for your guy's loss.

R.I.P

Rest in piece, sorry for this tragedy Polish friends and foes! :(

R.I.P

But it seemed a bit weird to me, all over the world, president families never fly on the same flight but here every high ranked officer and both the president and his wife did.

But i really home they rest in piece!<3

Yeah, it was strange because its not suggested that so much most important persons are on one plane.
Shame, we cant backward the time :(

Rest in Peace my beloved president and all the others who died in the flight 101 crash. We have pulled through tough times as this and emerged with our heads held high, I am confident this time is no exception.

Also, here is a nicely done video showing moments from "Katyn", a movie depicting the evil that took place in the katyn forrest in 1940.

YouTube - Katyń crime scenes with A Perfect Circle tear-jerker

Finally the world will understand what Katyn was for Poland, Stalin's soldiers headshoted 25000 polish inteligence to make our nation foolish, they knew if there are only fool people left in our country we won't go anywhere. They hiden it, nobody knew about it, our nation couldn't teach us this on history lessons in school, even our parents learned this when they were already adults, the world didn't know what really happened in Katyn. Now they know, just watch the end of this movie.

Got nothing to say here, so i'll just say Rest in Peace.

Fog killed the president.
Fog > Polaks
It had NOTHING to do with the Russians, so whoever started that rumor, he/she should die, it was completely disrespectful for Poland and the Russians.

Irony: Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - News

Having an announcement about this is just wrong, I can guarantee you that most of the world doesn't even have a fucking clue who the hell this guy is. That's why in most countries, it appeared in the media, but then disappears the next morning, because people don't give a shit. He's done nothing to the world. And yes, it was a complete stupidity to put the entire political administration all on 1 aircraft. What a brainwreck.

It is a sad incident in the Polish perspective, but you seriously don't need to make a big fucking deal out of it. There were other deaths that were 10000x bigger and sadder than this; Michael Jackson for example. Almost the entire globe went in tears.

Don't take my post as an insult, but take it as a comment. Let him rest and let the media do all the news, you don't need to make a whole 'nother announcement about it.

My two cents.

Fog killed the president.
Fog > Polaks
It had NOTHING to do with the Russians, so whoever started that rumor, he/she should die, it was completely disrespectful for Poland and the Russians.

Irony: Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - News

Having an announcement about this is just wrong, I can guarantee you that most of the world doesn't even have a fucking clue who the hell this guy is. That's why in most countries, it appeared in the media, but then disappears the next morning, because people don't give a shit. He's done nothing to the world.

It is a sad incident in the Polish perspective, but you seriously don't need to make a big fucking deal out of it. There were other deaths that were 10000x bigger and sadder than this; Michael Jackson for example. Almost the entire globe went in tears.

Don't take my post as an insult, but take it as a comment. Let him rest and let the media do all the news, you don't need to make a whole 'nother announcement about it.

My two cents.

Are you comparing 96 people to Michael Jackosn? Everyones life has the same value.

Are you comparing 96 people to Michael Jackosn? Everyones life has the same value.

No, it's the same as 10000000 other people that die everyday. But when it comes to popularity and whoever did the best deeds for the world, that person is more important. Which is why I picked Michael Jackson over 96 unknown/unpopular people (in world perspective, not polish).

im not gunna bring attention to this because i have respect for the polish community but im american and i know alot of americans breathed a sigh of relief when he passed away. so I think a country losing an entire branch of government is much more important than some american pedophile that settled out of court... twice...

im not gunna bring attention to this because i have respect for the polish community but im american and i know alot of americans breathed a sigh of relief when he passed away. so I think a country losing an entire branch of government is much more important than some american pedophile that settled out of court... twice...

Still, putting the entire branch of government on one plane was the stupidity part of Poland.
Also, Michael Jackson wasn't a pedophile, it's just a parent that was pissed off and wanted to defame him, just like some crazy ass girl accusing Ben Roethlisberger for sexual assault, but she lied because she wanted to make him look like a horrible person. Remember; innocent until proven guilty.

R.I.P indeed. All of you morons with no moral whatsoever out there, please stay away from this topic or at least have the decency to mourn for the loss of the people whom lost their lives. I don't know them, and I've never heard of them before either to be completely fair, but imagine if your own country lost a huge amount of the most important government (amongst others) people you had. A catastrophe and tragic event, regardless.

Perfect words, Chris.
A very sad thing to hear.

zaloba_04.gif

@someone~
But look at this situation from different view. Tens of thosands people die everyday, right? But you have no idea who they are. On Saturday, hundred of Polish people died. We've seen them everyday on TV. Many of us (or our parents) maybe knew some of them.

It's normal for us that many people are dying because of starvation in Africa, because they are poor. But we aren't used to see tens of persons from government being killed in a plane crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back