• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL #2] Unfair Fight Reduction

How much should the maximum Unfair Fight Reduction be?

• Total voters
signed

- - - Updated - - -

How long do we have to wait for the completion of vote ?!!!!!!! we need more fights than 1 or 2 on a day

80% should be reduced on warmodes and 50% for unfair fight guys if there is 80% the high lvls wont even care if u kill them on skull it will ruins the pvp and also there will be more assholes healing your monsters so 50% is a better way for me :p

100% would be fine! plxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx when are u gonna release it? please man! I dont want to get PAed anymore! I just want to get lv 500 so my mom will be proud!

Fck u charlovers

i voted that i dont want this shit in the game and many others should also

- - - Updated - - -

just as we all talked about a month ago this ruins the game.

Yeah but as u see there is too much charlovers but 80% is a f**** joke there will be no point to play anymore.

80% should be reduced on warmodes and 50% for unfair fight guys if there is 80% the high lvls wont even care if u kill them on skull it will ruins the pvp and also there will be more assholes healing your monsters so 50% is a better way for me :p

100% would be fine! plxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx when are u gonna release it? please man! I dont want to get PAed anymore! I just want to get lv 500 so my mom will be proud!

Fck u charlovers

She pretty clearly stated it will only be for warmode frags.

Well, guys I think it would be nice with 80% and it's not about charlovers or RPGers, simply the wars gonna have a long of durations and PRETTY SURE of 1,000 frags EVERYDAY.
If they add as 80% there won't be any charlover or RPGer. (My opinion)

50 % it's good. Remember it's only OT with exp x3 on 200lvl~. Comon dont be a charlovers.

No twist of fate pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee

Back