• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Poll About Death Penalty

Poll About Death Penalty

• Yes.

Votes: 45 53.6%
  • No.

Votes: 39 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everton it is unfair, why a player who has a higher lvl has to lose the same amount of exp than a lower lvl? U need to understand that while u've more lvls than another players it's more difficult to kill u, instead if u don't have it's easy to kill u, i don't think that this change will be good for everyone, ofc that a great percentage will want this change, but this change isn't the best way to go ahead..

@Everton Firma i already voted, but the result wont be the clear idea of what really need to be done, ofc that if the result is to change the death penalty will be good for those who want it, but those who don't will probably lose the interest of continue in the server, and this can harm everybody like players/support..

the idea is to try to improve the server somehow, that is stationary and boring.

I'm trying to help give some reason for those who stopped playing here, return

but if on the voting win the "yes" no is sure of change.

will still have an official voting on the site and decides whether will occur or not changes.

also have the decision of staff

but keeping things as they are will not improve anything on the server, I think so will most boring yet

because it will be "the same thing ever" or they implement something new

Last edited:
RLY 30% ONLY?

tumblr_m7kbapzixI1qlodtio1_500.gif

6254-goku-thumbs-up.gif

/\ Ye "26 Brazilians that care about exp" Like you. Also this would not be fair for low lvls, why should lvl 200 lose the same % as 500?
Die do part of game. I don't care with exp, because if I die today .. tomorrow I'll recover level. Different of you. :)

The shittest idea ever XDDD

Everyone who voted on 'yes' are either charlovers or simply fucking stupid.

You Brazols moved here just to have less ppl on respawns, you don't have any team who can resist here.
All you do is blocking respawns and exp, you're making this ot worse that it's been

This is a bad idea since the whole point of doing lower exp lost by death was so that people who actually like fighting will come out to battles more even if they died Many times. You don't go to battles and you and your br crew it's known to be the biggest charlovers in ot. Also maybe you guys don't notice but only about 30% of the community uses forums, so there is no way this will ever be a fair poll for this issue. My vote it's no, if you guys do this you will definately kill battles for good.

then wuts the fucken point of killing someone if they only lose 30% n can bot it back in 5 mins at dls lol ur a joke noob

fatima show pussy to mark [and hello lost 30% exp]

And Bye good ot

I would really love not to spend more of my time fighting than what i would spend making lvl, simple as that.

And you really cant bot 30% exp in 5 minutes unless you have experience bonus (2:00 hrs) and also that was the point of implementing stamina in twifysoft, just fucking stop crying like little bitches and play a fucking hardcore pvp ot like you are supposed to..

Last edited:
In no way would this make people come back to the server, fatima and her monkeys have always been charlovers no matter what the death penalty is or will be. Even if you changed it to only a 10% loss of exp fatima still wouldn't come back to a battle after only one death. You think people on a HARDCORE PVP server should be caring about level loss? The whole point is to fucking kill each other and not care about the penalty the fact that this is even being debated is ridiculous. If anything a system should be made that fatima loses fucking 5 levels per death shes almost 600 for god sakes tell me how its fair if she only loses the same exp as a level 200

The biggest problem is, that gms don't give a shit about this ot anymore so all good teams left this ot and only br teams are persistently exping.

Idk why people are crying, if they were on shadowcores this probably could be a subject to discuss but we're in a hardocere server, and ppl still crying because loses 50% of exp..come on..why all charlovers doesnt make a poll to create a non-pvp server so they can exp and dont be bother by other players

haha you guys are a piece of shit, just leave this ot its ridiculous, ppls charlovins now and what u think when mark change to this shit?
fatima u dont fight with u main character why you want this?
everton rlly what u think? u only posting this shit why u asslicking veziv.
wtf

Who really gives a shit, everyone pretty much left the server already. I think we have realized now what kind of people played on this ot and maybe there were a handful of decent fights but the rest of the time in the past couple months has been complete boredom when it comes to fights.

Glad I left, and I don't miss it one bit.

Back