• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Adding Stamina or not?

Do you want Stamina to be implemented on ShadowCores?

• Yes

Votes: 100 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 76 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed.
I think that it should be implemented long time ago but better later than never.

no, why should you add stamina to stop botters, when people are allowed to bot? makes no sense, btw i dont think stamina will stop botters anyway, i think people will block more hunting areas (wich actually seems to be allowed, because no one stop them, or get a punishment for doing that) untill "happy hours" end

and i'll explain why people will block hunting areas during "happy hours" or while you have stamina, lets think you have 10 hours of stamina, and you want to get some lvls, you will try to find a good spot without people to get as much lvls as you can during these 10 hours... you wont spend 10 hours of stamina hunting with 10 botters arround, who dont even have stamina but dont give a fuck.. they bot anyway, because everybody know how hard is to find an empty hunting spot nowadays. with stamina will increase the power abuse i believe. unstopabble, wipe down, etc etc, blocking off areas without punishment all day long.

that's my opinion byebye thx for reading

Do you honestly mean that you're planning to sit in front of your computer 12 hours a day and watch your bot play on your character? I think you need to take a closer look at the rules.

ppl wont leave, there is not a otserv better than shadowcores, and believe me i searched hard
ppl will just create more characters to bot and the online players amount will be the same

It's possible, but it's rare that you play on several characters with the same vocation and just keep botting at the same place.

--
Stamina is a great idea.

Last edited:
Do you honestly mean that you're planning to sit in front of your computer 12 hours a day and watch your bot play on your character? I think you need to take a closer look at the rules.

It's possible, but it's rare that you play on several characters with the same vocation and just keep botting at the same place.

--
Stamina is a great idea.

I botted 3 ek's at the same time (different spots), so it's possible.

I botted 3 ek's at the same time (different spots), so it's possible.

Exactly, you botted at the same time and at different places. Does that mean you will be persistent and just stick to one place from now on?

I'm too lazy so I will just post a link to my post regarding this: Read this

Last edited:
no!
you will loose a lot of players if you add it lol

adding stamina is a big change on the server, i dont think we should change it because 50 players decide over 1500 players who dont even know what's going on.

server is full for some reason, people like it, as it is.

A bit late too be adding this seeing as theres so many 300+ already aint it >.<

Check the votes so people doesn't create new accounts just for voting.

idiot, and so much about this topic..

New players will not have a chance catch up with the top players...

i think you will loose alot of players if you do this. so i vote for a NO.

/Kind regards Coolt.

Less players = more free hunting spots

add non-pvp also and hunting rooms with golden nuggetz and stamina doll :p and also donate wand attk 100+ on pvp and custom city like gengia pyre oken XD

You're talking like the stamina system was found on OTs not on Real Tibia. lol

no!
you will loose a lot of players if you add it lol

Said afk botter from Warzone 3 with also afk guild mates....

#ontopic
For me its O.K. if it will be enabled, cause there is no chance that your stamina will go down to 0 if you're not botting AFK. So normal players and non-afk botters won't be affected so much as fucking hated afk botters who occupy most of the best spawns!

Change stamina regain to max. 2 mins per 1 stamina min, and 8-10 mins per 1 bonus stamina min.

#offtopic
I'd like you to change rules about botters. They should be banned for a week for being afk botters. I don't care if they will quit. If they do - more players will play manually and will think twice before go afk, unless they are only cash makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back