• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Adding Stamina or not?

Do you want Stamina to be implemented on ShadowCores?

• Yes

Votes: 100 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 76 43.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no its 2late alredy we got 350 lvl there lol . u can do it on new server

I think that adding stamina is a bad idea. We have many high-level players so it would be unfair to the new ppl.

Best regards Patrick.

Ofcourse, you can implement this option to the game, but then, you have to decrease the percentage of level / death from random players.

No, because i losing 120% lvl when ppl killed me without warmod.. This ots need only repair damage

Definately no. It would be ok if it was like the training system that you gain 1 second of stamina for every 1 second you are logged off.

You should have tough about this a little bit earlier... Now its to late.

I don't understand why you saying that it'll be unfair to beginners. In my opinion botters will stop caveboting which will create new exp places for new players. I don't care if there is already 350 lvl in game. Yesterday i wanted to hunt with my friend, which was impossible because of botters. They are everywhere. With stamina players will start to logging out their character (thrust me, there are some 24/7/365 botters) and server will be less crowded.

Just read through all replies, and I have to say I saw alot of retarded reactions.
For example:
"No shadowcores will lose alot players"
-Wrong, Shadowcores will lose alot of AFK (Away From Keyboard) players(machines).
-Advantage: Less players online, less crowded hunt spots.
-Disadvantages: There will be more Power Abusing, and hunt spot "claiming" (e.g. I WAS FIRST LEAVE!!!!!)

Honestly about stamina? Yes there should be, it keeps it more balanced and fun. I think we all know that everyone bots, and most of them 24/7.
But now? No, it's too late. New players will indeed have a disadvantage, they can't bot 24/7/7/ like the current top 1000 of Shadowcores did. It will take them longer to reach level 300. And the example given of lunarforce is not fair either. LunarForce has 200 players online max so they have open hunt spots. That's the reason they reached 300+ there within weeks, stamina enabled or disabled. It doesn't matter!

Keep it as it is, but split the server. Do something, because the fun with 1500 players online is by far gone now.;)

Peace

I don't understand why you saying that it'll be unfair to beginners. In my opinion botters will stop caveboting which will create new exp places for new players. I don't care if there is already 350 lvl in game. Yesterday i wanted to hunt with my friend, which was impossible because of botters. They are everywhere. With stamina players will start to logging out their character (thrust me, there are some 24/7/365 botters) and server will be less crowded.

Do you rly think that botters will EVER stop botting? they will just dont care about stamina red or yellow or green they will put multiple characters on same caves and it will be same like before

or add stamina but 1 hour offline 1 hour gain stamina better :D

Do you rly think that botters will EVER stop botting? they will just dont care about stamina red or yellow or green they will put multiple characters on same caves and it will be same like before

Wrong, people bot for two reasons:
-Gain level
-Gather loot(most important reason)
When your stamina hits red you wont be looting anything and will earn half the normal exp, there would be no point in boting anymore.

So yeah I agree 1000000000% on stamina, if it helps get rid of botters or at least decrease the amount of them. Many people are saying that "players will leave", and I HOPE they leave because those "players" are AFK botters that make it impossible for us manual players to get some decent level. This is the first step to making this server much better. Also, someone mentioned that they should ban afk botters for like a week instead of just jailing them, and I agree completely. (Or at least for 2-3 days)

Anyways, Yeah, Signed!!

- - - Updated - - -

Check the votes so people doesn't create new accounts just for voting.

You can only vote once per IP so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back