• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLL] Adding "Unfair Fight Rules" or not?

Do you want us to add "Unfair Fight Rules"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that means people lose less when getting killed by 15 people 200+lvls and losing the same as now when killed by 3 people level 60 then i agree

It would suck if u made it like real tibia, since u dont lose shit therel. Just make ppl lose less exp than normal when its a warmode frag. For example I lose 2 lvls on 310, that's 10kk exp and I got 2x exp stage. makes it not even worth lvling after 300.

conclusion: dont make it like real tibia, just come up with something of ur own that makes u lose abit less when ur killed in warmode.

It would suck if u made it like real tibia, since u dont lose shit therel. Just make ppl lose less exp than normal when its a warmode frag. For example I lose 2 lvls on 310, that's 10kk exp and I got 2x exp stage. makes it not even worth lvling after 300.

conclusion: dont make it like real tibia, just come up with something of ur own that makes u lose abit less when ur killed in warmode.

I Agreeeee !

Yes ! Its so boring to exp like 6-7 hours go to 1 battle and lose ~2 lvl by 1 ded .... Pvp bless rox !

How people can write about consequences if they didnt fight on this OT once, while playing here for like 6 months hahaha.... so funny just vote yes guys and u will see how the comfort of war will grow up. Please to people who dont got any experiance in war dont leave ur comments because its looking like Jerry Springer show..so funny and dumb. If u are afraid of losing level u should start playing no-pvp world and start to make quest service and screenshots from hunts.

That's what I'm want <3!

- - - Updated - - -

falmokirak

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

That he make account today it doesn't mean that he start play today.
Omg...

I think is pointless to do something like that, i mean if you war you do that to drastically hurt the enemy with this system all will be ruined by the way we are in democracy... so let's see how this will finish

Its so simple.
Did cipsoft get more player after they've implanted that thing?
Or did many players stopped playing after that update?

I think the second one is more correct.
The same thing will happen here i think.

Now after lost action people will be able to exp, but few weeks ago, when we fought with some team, and we've won they had to stay in PZ we were able to exp. And now warmode will be only numbers.

You'd have to ask yourself what you want; more warmodes or downgrading people?

Levels dont matter for me. I'd rather see longer lasting warmodes. A 350+ will still die in war or while botting. Whether he looses 2 levels or 50% of a level doesn't matter to me.

What you might think about is changing this formula to a point where everyone would become happy. So let's say you loose 50% exp minimum.

Duration of this voting? Please let us know.

Agree / Voted yes + my team which are around 80+ people are going to vote as well :)

Only noob's that never fight or are too scared to show their faces with red shield near character voted "No."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back